The Immortals~Ch.6

PENELOPE PROV:

I let a long yawn escape from my lips, opening my eyes seeing the room surround me like it was closing me in  then I thought about the nightmare that accoured in my dream seeing the death of my family. Thinking about what Erik and his brother Damen had told me about Immortals. 

I got up seeing not my room, but someone els's. I freaked out and ran out the door and seeing Erik in his boxers without his shirt. I looked at him amazed with his 6 packs.  I averted my gaze blushing madly for looking at him that way. So instead I looked at the lamp near me.

Erik let out a sleepy yawn, "Aww I see that you had a good night sleep?" I looked at him trying my hardest not to even dare look at his 6 packs.

"Um, I had the worst nightmare." I said; maybe he'll tell me whats going on

"What was it?" His eyes turned to concern

"It was about My parents death, and you and Damen talking about nonscence stuff like being Immortals." Erik smirked, but his eyes still held concern

I heard the door creek and Damen steped out wearing boxers, but he wore a white t-shirt.

"Damn Penelope. Can you be any louder? Yes your dream did come true." He walked toward the kitchen grabing something to eat,

"Ignore him. He's not a morning person."

"Shut up Erik!" Damen yelled out,

I laughed, which was a stupied mistake. Damen was on me in a few seconds. He had his hand on my throat.

"You think this is funny?" Damen's eyes were red

"NO." I couldn't breath, I felt like my life was escaping from my body, Erik pulled Damen out of me. I fell to the ground and took heavy breaths, then I blanked out...

I felt nothing but air around me, I couldn't tell if I was dead or if I was dreaming. I was terrified. Then the first thing that popped in my head was Damen, curse him for letting him do this to me. All I did was laugh. He is such an Asshole. Then Erik popped in my head, poor Erik thinking he lost my family and then to lose me. Then again I don't think he has fellings for me? Right? Why would he? I am dead, I felt like yelling, but I didn't know how. So I thought it,

"Am going to kill him!"

"No your not, you care for the both of them." I was scared to what the hell came through my head, it felt like a women's voise almost like Esmeralda's voise, but she's dead. What can she be doing inside my head. Maybe I am dead?

"Who the hell are you?" I know what your thinking, how can I say that to Esmeralda, but I was freaking out. I needed answers NOW!

"Your Special Friend" Special  friend? What the hell!

"Esmeralda?"

"Please do not make this any harder then it has to be." Esmeralda voise rang in my ears, I felt like crying.

"Esmeralda please do not leave me!" I yelled

"I never left you. We made a promise remember? I kept it. Am always here with you. You just havn't devleped the special power yet. You are special. Penelope make Mother and Father proud:) And also me. I love you, and now its time for you too wake up."

"Wait Esmeralda! You have to explain? Me Powers? I can't even wash a dish? You expect me to be held responsibilites with a few powers?"

"Wake up Penenolpe!"

"No, I can't leave you!"

I felt like my life was sucked back into me, I saw two figures near me,

"Are You Okay?" Erik spoke up first, "You kept repeating Esmeralda's name over and over again, saying you can't leave her?"  I felt tears escape from my eyes.

"Yes." I said, not even bothering to make eye contact with Damen, I hate him

Erik pulled me into a hug, I returned it, he helped me stand up making our way to the couch.

"Everthing will be all right." Erik said brushing my hair off my face,

But I couldn't get my mind out of what happened with me making contact with Esmeralda. Should I tell Erik? Not right now. Its not right. I just have to keep acting like everthing is normal, but my heart ached when I knew I made contact with my dead sister.

*******

****************

***************************

Like it? Hate it? Love It?

Rate, comment or message on the bottom of the story and tell me if you guys want me to continue with Ch.7?