The Immortals~ Ch.13

Don't forget to Rate out of a 4/5 :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Penelope PROV:

I gasped for breath as Tiffany let go, "What are you doing!", again she covered my mouth,

"Trying to save your butt, but you have to be quiet." again she released. 

"What do you mean? I thought I heard you quite well when you betrayed Cain to work for Mark." I whispered,

"Wait, you heard that?" she crossed her arms and looked at me

"Yes, your going to pay for this, am going to tell Cain."

"Shh!" I pressed my lips together, "Don't tell me to shh. I've gone through enough all ready and Erik....I can't even explain what's going to happen to him."

"Erik?"

"Yes, oh did Mark fail to mention that too you?"

"Matter of fact he did, but we have to go now before he comes."

"Before who comes?"

"The Blackout."

"Okay, what is this Blackout that you and Cain keep mentioning." 

"Its this creature that lives here underground, but when they built this place they didn't know that he lived here. Some people died...."

"Why do you call it a Blackout?" I say as she makes way for me to squeeze in a corner.

"They call it the Blackout, because it moves super fast. You can't seem to catch him. Not even the Immortals. He will hit you fast and well...you'll blackout and it will....."

"Will what?"

"It will eat you alive or not alive."

"Who died in this process?" 

"Enough of this rambling, let's just get out of here. This place is giving me the creeps anyway." We made it too a door when I saw Mark standing there tapping his foot in a beat that made my skin shiver,

"Tiffany..I knew this would happen." He stepped down looking at me then at Tiffany. He slapped her right across the cheek,

"YOU HAVE DISGRACED YOUR OWN SISTER!"

"NO! PLEASE DON"T DO THIS!" Tiffany cried as tears dropped on the floor, but it wasn't tears. It was blood that was coming out.  I stood frozen at the current of events that just happened. I finally recovered and stood firm toward Mark.

"Leave her alone!" I stood between them, making Mark meet my eyes

"Your talking too me?" He smiles and laughs

"YES!"

"I can't believe that your talking to me in that typical type of tone."

"I can talk to you with what every tone or language I choose."

"Very well." He came so close to me I could feel his breath,"Show me."

"Show you?"

"Yes, show me." My body froze, this would be awkward, but then again Tiffany was suffering more than I did.

"YOU JACKASS, I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD SLAP HER LIKE THAT! WHAT TYPE OF ASS ARE YOU?"

"A type every man want's to be."

"No, a type of disparate man he wants to be."

"I could throw you to the Blackout if you want?"

"Go ahead, I don't care."I said only nearly inches from Mark, from the corner of my eyes I could see that Tiffany was trying to get up.

"No, please. Take- her- leave- me- behind." Tiffany said while gasping hard. All I could think about is how Mark had that much strength to blow a girl out of breath.

"Very well, I'll leave the two of you here." Tiffani's eyes grew big, I just stood there confused. Mark closed the door making me shout with range. I closed my eye's thinking of a way to get out of here, but all I got was nothing.

"Please, Penelope don't make any sudden movements."

"What do you mean, we were just moving around-

"I can sense it." I crept closer to Tiffany,

There was a loud boom from the far corner that Tiffany and I stood. A creature about 6 feet up that had a long spiky tail and eye's that could make you gaze at it in wonderment. It looked down at us taking in its form which scared me to death when a boy around are age stood before us with red flaming hair, aqua color eyes, and a tan creamy color skin. Having the Creature disappear instead leaving in are place a boy.  He flashed around us making me dizzy, but having no idea where he was.

"So...."his aqua eye's flashed in and out, "Your name is Tiffany?" I looked over to see Tiffany terrified to were he could be. Her eye's grew big when she felt a hand go around her waist and blast her to a wall; my body shook with range, but I was also scared as to what he was about to do to me. I closed my eyes waiting for my body to get flung through the room, but nothing. All I felt was breathing coming in and out in a beat. I fluttered my eyes seeing him close to me that made me want to close my eye's again, but I didn't.

"And you must be Penelope...sweet Penelope?" His gaze traveled up and down my body, "Your a pretty creature. Mark must be some stupid guy for wasting you. Maybe he won't mind If I play with you awhile." The way he said play sent chills through my spine and too my feet.

"Please don't hurt us."

"What was that? Was that a begging that I heard." His laughter filled the whole room which made me want to reconsider the things I do now, "You know how many times I've heard that." He traced his footsteps toward Tiffany. Grabbed a hold of her collar shirt and brought her to me. I cringed as I felt her bone crack, "She betrayed you and you want to save her life?" I meet his eye's. Those aqua eyes. I was so mesmerized I couldn't speak, I felt like my body was in control now and there was nothing going to stop it.

"Penelope sweet old Penelope. How blind you can be at times.--comes closer to me, meeting my eye's-- She's a waste of your time. You need to keep going. You don't need her. All you need is me." I felt my body heating up feeling something underneath me that wanted to scream don't, but I couldn't hear it. My body was in control now. He ran his fingers through my tangled hair making me want more of his touch on me wanting to feel his lips pressed toward me,

"NO! PENELOPE!" I opened my eye's seeing him only inches from my neck,

"Penelope don't mind her." He looked at me, and that's all he had to do. The look that sent waves of heat and tingles travel to my body once again. I felt jealous? 

"Now where were we?" He looked at me once again, he pressed his lips toward my skin which sent tingles through and out. I smiled in pleasure. In tell I felt it go away, I looked up seeing Damen on top of him.

"Let him go." I screamed running to him, wanting to protect him with all my heart.

"Penelope." Cain grabbed a hold of me as I see Damen pulling out an organ, I froze only realizing one thing. His heart. He stopped moving. Then I stopped moving as well.

_______________________________________________________________

I know right? Sorry this story is late:( Hope you guys enjoy it:) Don't forget to comment on the bottom. Tell me what you think.