Preference: you wear his clothes

Dan: You signed into your building and walked passed the security guard. “Oh! You have a package!” she exclaimed as she grabbed it from under the desk. You already knew what it was and who it was from. You thanked her and then walked to your room to open it. You were greeted by your roommate when you entered the room. “Another hoodie?” she asked. “Most likely,” you smiled. When you were at home, you had a tendency to take Dan’s hoodies since they were big, warm, and smelled like him. But during your time at university, you couldn’t exactly do that. So, once a month, he would send you one, and you would send back the one that you currently had. You took the box over to your bed and opened it. Inside was Dan’s grey horned hoodie, your favorite, as well as a letter, which was also expected. You pulled the hoodie on and began to read the letter.

Phil: “It’s gotta be here somewhere,” Phil grumbled to himself as he searched all of his drawers. “Green isn’t exactly a color that blends in.” After he searched through his drawers, he checked the wardrobe, the wash, and the coat closet, but to no avail. Phil sighed as he gave up and walked into the lounge. “Oh, there it is,” Phil laughed a little as he saw you sat on the sofa wearing his York hoodie. “There what is?” “My jumper. I was afraid that I lost it.” “Don’t worry, all of your hoodies are safe with me,” you smiled. You loved wearing Phil’s hoodies. They seemed more comfortable than your own, even if you knew that wasn’t possible. “Wait, is that where my radio jumper went?” You looked around the room suspiciously. “Maybe… It might be in my closet. Or the hoodie goblin took it. Yup. That’s what happened. Totally legit. Damn hoodie goblins.” Phil laughed.