Preference: You accidentally hit him

__________________________________________

Dan -

"Dan! Give it," You whined, crawling into his lap, reaching for your phone. "No way! Lets see what you've been telling your friends about me!" He laughed, holding the phone even further. "It's all horrible," you giggled, "Give it back!" You reach up and grab the phone, pulling it hard. Your knees lost their balance and you heard Dan groan before his grip on your phone loosened. "Ouch," he winced, hovering his hand over his jeans. "Oh my God!" You bit back a laugh and stuck out your tongue, "you deserved that." "I don't think anyone deserves a knee to the groin," he pouted.

__________________________________________

Phil -

You were in the kitchen, grabbing yourself a snack when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your center. You immediately stiffened; knowing Phil had left in this morning and wouldn't be back until later. Swinging your arm around blindly; you felt your hand connect and heard a very familiar voice. "Oww! What was that for?!" You swiftly turned around and saw Phil's hand covering his left eye. "Phil!" You gasped, "when did you get here?" "Just now." He grumbled, removing his hand. "You may be getting a bruise soon." You winced, grabbing a random bag from the freezer. "Next i'll be sure to call you before coming home." He chuckled, you pressing the bag on his cheek, and apologizing repeatedly.

__________________________________________