Preference: you get shipped with him

Dan: “Carly says you and Dan are my OTP! Really? Who else ships me with someone?” you asked curiously. As you watched the chat, you saw the majority of people said Dan. The chat exploded with possible ship names between the two of you. “Dan’s a nice guy. I’ve only hung out with him in large group situations, but he seems cool.” You paused as you read what more people were saying. “You guys should collab said Anna. We should, shouldn’t we? That would be fun. I’d like that.” You ended your live show about ten minutes later, and that night on Twitter, you saw many people telling you and Dan to collab. 

Phil: “Alright, guys. Lemme know in the comments below who you ship me with since you all seem to have opinions,” you laughed. “I’ll see you next week!” Over the next day or so, you kept your eyes on the comments, curious as to who they would pair you with. By the end of the second day, the majority of the comments said Phil. As you were scrolling through them, you noticed that one particular post got a lot of likes— over five hundred. Looking at it, you realized it was Phil saying, I ship us. You blushed furiously while you thought of a reply. A few minutes later, you typed, so do I :).