Preference: You're drunk

Dan: After the last couple of people left, Dan turned to you. The party had lasted a lot longer than both of you had anticipated and it was now after 3am. “C’mon. Let’s get you into bed.” He held out his hand to help you off of the couch. “But I’m not at home. Where am I sleeping?” Dan laughed to himself. “You can stay in my bed tonight, okay?” You nodded and when you stood up to take a step, you had to rely on the sofa arm to steady yourself. You had more than your fair share of alcohol tonight, so Dan wasn’t surprised that you were having trouble walking. To steady you, he placed his arm around your waist and led you back to the bedroom. You didn’t even bother changing as you got underneath the duvet. “Get some sleep now, okay? I’m gonna go get you some water.” You shook your head. “Not tired. Stay here,” you stated, making grabby hands at him. “I’ll be right back,” he laughed as he walked out of the room. But, when he returned, you were already fast asleep.

Phil: You clumsily sat down on the couch. “You doing alright?” Phil asked. You nodded and then hiccuped. “Don’t tell Phil, but I reallllllly like him,” you giggled. You didn’t even recognize the blue eyes that you were looking into. Dan heard you and looked over to give Phil a look. Phil shrugged in response. Phil knew you were pretty drunk, but he had no idea that you were so out of it that you didn’t even know who you were talking to. “You won’t tell him, will you?” you slurred. “Of course not,” he laughed. “Thanks. You’re nice. But not quite as nice as Phil.” Phil smiled and rolled his eyes. This would make a good story for later. The next morning, you woke up and realized you had slept on the couch, a blanket draped over you. Phil came into the room with a glass of water, pain killers, and some toast. “I didn’t do anything stupid last night, did I?” you asked as you sat up, putting a hand on your throbbing temple. He set everything down on the coffee table. “Nope. Not that I know of,” he smirked.