Preference: Vlogging

Dan: You, Dan, and a few other friends had decided to go bowling one night after you realized how long it had been since you had last gone. You decided to film a few parts since your youtube channel was mostly vlog-style videos. It was currently your turn and you ended up knocking over eight out of the ten pins. Satisfied, you sat down and filmed Dan as he walked up to the lane. For the third time in a row, he got a strike. Everyone in your group made a combination of cheers and ‘how the hell’s. “How do you keep doing that? Is it your ball?” you asked in awe once he sat back down next to you. He laughed. “No, my balls are fine, thank you.”

Phil: You were visiting your parents and decided to take Phil into town and show him around. But when you turned onto the main street, you saw a parade. But it wasn’t just any parade, it was a dog parade. The two of you stood on the side of the street marveling at what was happening. Phil took out his phone and started recording. “Look at all of the dogs! I want them all!” you exclaimed. Owners passed with mastiffs, poodles, corgis, german shepherds… some of which were even dressed up. “All of my dreams are alive!” Phil said as he turned the phone towards him. “Do you think they’d notice if we just took one?”