Preference: His first video

Dan: You had been living in London for about a year now. It was such a large city, that you never thought that you’d ever run into Dan and Phil randomly. But, you were in a bookstore when you saw them. You debated whether or not to go over to them, but then thought about the chances of this ever happening again. Trying not to act too excited, you walked over to them. Phil saw you approach and he waved, causing Dan to turn your way. “Hi. My name is–” you began, about to make brackets with your hands when Dan spoke. “Noooo,” he groaned. “Make it stop.” You and Phil laughed. Afterwards, you got a picture with them and then chatted for a couple of minutes. As they were leaving, you heard Dan mumble, “this is why I don’t leave the house.”

Phil: You had only been dating for a couple of weeks, when Phil told you about Youtube. That night, you went onto his channel to watch some of his videos. You probably shouldn’t have spent three hours watching about three year’s worth of footage when you had other things to do, but you found them all funny and you probably would have watched them all if you could. The next day, you saw each other and told him that you had watched some of them. “Oh yeah? Which ones?” he asked curiously. “I really enjoyed the ones about the holy mother and animal crossing. Oh, and also: ‘Hullo. My name is Phil and–” Phil put his hand over your mouth. “Alright. That’s enough of that,” he laughed.