Preference: You're on your period

Dan:
You were currently in the fetal position on Dan's bed holding your stomach. Your cramps were always the worst on the first day of your period. You normally didn't cry, but today's cramps seemed so much worse than anything you've ever experienced before. After what seemed like forever you felt a hand on your shoulder.
"Hey Y/N," Dan whispered soothingly, "I brought the heating pad. That always helps."
"Thanks Dan."
"Do you want some hot tea? Maybe some soup?"
"I'm good," you said holding your stomach.
Dan patted your shoulder and walked out of the room only to return minutes later with a cup of tea.
"I thought you might have been lying about not wanting tea," he said while laying down next to you.
You nuzzled your head into Dan's chest. "You know me so well."

Phil:
"Which kind do I get?" Phil asked through the phone.
"Trust me when I tell you that it doesn't matter at this point. Just buy something and get back here." You snapped.
"There are so many! It's like picking a college."
"Phil get the goddamn tampons i'm dying!" You growled.
"Okay, I got some," he said. "They better be the right ones.""They will be. Thanks Phil."
Phil returned five minutes later, handing you a bag consisting of tampons and chocolate. You really had a great boyfriend.