BanditTheKilljoy

This is my interview with BanditTheKilljoy

They have 66 followers at the moment and 5 published works including Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge which is a Frerard and Danger days: The true lives of the fabulous Killjoys which is a Frerard with 2k reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I made it back when I was very new to the MCR fandom actually! A lot of my new friends wrote fanfiction and they wanted me to read ( and hype up) their stories so I obliged and the rest, as they say, is history!

2. Do you have a book of yours that you would recommend for people not sure where to start?

I'm revamping a lot of my stuff currently as I took a very long hiatus and so the best place to probably start is Danger Days: The True Lives of The Fabulous Killjoys. It's not written very well and I shall be editing it but it's the only one I'm writing a sequel for and have big plans coming to that universe so if you can make it through that one you're in for a wild ride!

3. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

A lot of the time when I listen to songs I get colours or tastes or smells from them and I can string up a storyline from that and the lyrics and instruments so my inspiration really comes from music.

4. You mostly write Frerard, so how did you first get into that ship?

Biiiiiig My Chem fan and falling into that pit you see a lot of ships and for my younger self it's the ship that made the most sense ( y'know how fan theories be and I was definitely a raWR XD kid) and now I guess I write it for old times sake and I think it's a sweet ship that people enjoy.

5. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

I really love Michael in Danger Days although my favourite is a Gerard character in a not yet published book but they have been very exciting to come up with ideas for.

6. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

Probably editing my books and spending more time on working out the plot. A lot of my work feels very rushed so I just wish I had taken the time out to put something out that I was incredibly proud of instead of being like 'this is cool! Let's hit publish!

7. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

So so SO many.

8. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

I write when it's convenient for me and when it's exciting too. This is a hobby and I don't want to lose the happiness it gives me by turning it into a chore that I MUST do. Write for your enjoyment and it'll balance itself out.

9. Would you like to one day work on getting a book published or do you write more for fun?

I write more for fun but when I come up with that million-dollar idea I would love it however I'm more into writing screenplays and musicals than books.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

I met my best friend here! They were one of my favourite writers and I answered one of their messages on their message boards and our friendship grew from there (also shameless plug for them McrTrashboat.  Check their stuff out it's rad)

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely BanditTheKilljoy

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr