stumphed 💞

This is my interview with stumphed (now wcsmoker)

They have 413 followers at the moment and 6 published works including i'm not afraid which is a Patrick Stump fic and new york eyes which is a Peterick with 2k reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I made the account so I could see what the fuss was about fanfics. Definitely worth it.

2. You mostly write Peterick, so how did you first get into that ship?

Honestly I'm not that into Peterick anymore, but I really don't have any other ships. I only have, like, three ships because I don't try to get into new musicians so I just write Peterick.

3. Do you have any other ships you enjoy but haven't written about yet?

Mitrick, for sure. Mikey Way and Patrick Stump.

4. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

Sometimes but not really. With some of the books I started, in example Showboy I was listening to the album Soul Punk when I started writing it. So listening to that specific album kept me focused on what I wanted to write.

5. Do you have any pet peeves concerning Wattpad or things you dislike about posting on here?

Yeah. I wish Wattpad on Android looked as clean as it does iPhone. I just got an iPhone and it looks so neat and pretty in iPhone, honestly. I'm all about the aesthetics so I prefer Wattpad on iPhone. Also I wish Wattpad would be quicker with giving notifications.

6. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

Disney movies. I pretty much only watch Disney and I get a lot of ideas from it, actually, as weird as that is.

7. Do you enjoy writing oneshots or full length fics more?

Oneshots definitely. I think a long time ago I would have said full fics, but I like oneshots more for sure.

8. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

Hmm. I really don't know actually. Probably not do so many names changes, I've had like 7 usernames.

9. What story are you most proud of that is currently published?

new york eyes. It may not be written very well, but I really love it and it's my favorite, even though it's my least popular one.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

I think finding some of the friends I've made. They're the best and we're close and I love them and appreciate them a lot. They're my best friends.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely stumphed

Update: stumphed has changed their username they are now wcsmoker

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr