slothful_bookworm

This is my interview with slothful_bookworm

They have 19 followers at the moment and 3 published works including Stake Me which is a My Chemical Romance fic and Of Late Night Ramblings which is a book of poetry.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I originally made the account solely for reading, but as time progressed and I dived headfirst into a variety of fandoms I became inspired to write a few stories of my own.

2. You mentioned you're working on a vampire Frerard story. When can we expect to see that published?

While I like Frerard, it's actually a GerardxLynz vampire story. I plan to have it out sometime in mid September.

3. How did you first get into Frerard, and what made you want to write about that ship?

It was a ship I had seen around I checked it out. I think I like the character of a calm sassy character paired with a wild sarcastic midget. I've actually been thinking of writing a Frerard story but it would likely be a oneshot.

4. Are there any other ships you enjoy that you'd consider writing about in the future?

Yes there are some ships in anime I am very into. Karma and Nagisa from Assassination Classroom have my eye right now.

5. I know as an author sometimes I write a line or a paragraph that I'm especially fond of. Do you have one of those?

Of course. I feel like everyone has a specific part in any of their works that they're particularly proud of. For me, it's usually some cheeky rhyme or a horrible pun.

6. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

For me, it's starting off. The story I told you about was supposed to be out in April but I've been agonizing on how to start it. With books, the first line matters a lot and I'm trying to determine what would be the best opener for my story.

7. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

I don't really have a goal besides finishing my story. It sounds obvious but I get horribly sidetracked and the fifty half-done drafts I have are a testament to that. If I can just keep updating and finish the story, that would satisfy me.

8. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

Actually, I have a lot of time. It's very rare that I don't have time to write. However, ideas spark more at 3am when I should really be asleep for school. A good chapter for sleep deprivation is a fair trade to me.

9. Would you like to one day work on getting a book published or do you write more for fun?

I typically write for fun but having a published book sounds like something I would do just to see what happens. Making it big sounds like a distant dream but maybe chance has me in its name.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

There's too many, but let's just say that the late nights of reading wholesome heartwarming fanfiction tends to be what comes to mind when I hear 'Wattpad'.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely slothful_bookworm

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr