odetofool

This is my interview with odetofool

They have 484 followers at the moment and 2 published works including help me lose my mind which is a Joshler and soft which is another Joshler that has 30k reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I made my Wattpad account because I thought it was a great way to share what you are passionate about. I made my first account back in 2013, when I was a really big fan of One Direction. That account was in my native language, Czech.

But as I progressed in English and learning, I made another account. Then I got quite sick of this whole thing so I deleted it and came back sometime last year. I'm not on here as much as I used to be but I still read a thing or two.

2. Your current story is a Joshler. How did you get into that ship?

I started listening to twenty one pilots three years ago I think, and in the beginning, I wasn't really interested in other things than music.

But as I got closer and closer to the boys, I realized that the bond between them is very precious, fragile but strong. But the way I ship them is nothing else than platonic.

3. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I used to write a lot on here as well, back when I used to have time for that. But now, as I get closer to graduating high school, there is just not as much time for writing. I have a lot of concepts saved but that is mostly for getting the ideas out of my head.

4. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

I do! A lot of my stories are inspired by a certain song/lyric. Music is a very important part of my life and I think it adds a nice touch to the story.

5. Do you have any pet peeves concerning Wattpad or things you dislike about posting on here?

Not that much about posting, more about reading. I hate clichés. That type of -they meet in chapter one and are married with three kids in chapter three- clichés. If it's nice and slow, I don't see why not.

Also, when the author isn't educated about the different social issues they are writing such as political views, mental illnesses, etcetera. I am all about educating them but you should at least put a bit more effort into that.

6. According to your reading lists you are interested in a variety of ships. Do you have a favorite one?

I read everything that is pleasing to my eye. I don't read any hetero stuff and it may sound rude but I just think there is so much straight stuff in the world of literature that I can't bring myself to really enjoy it.

7. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

The beginning. The first few sentences are the worst nightmare for me.

8. Any advice for someone new to Wattpad who is considering starting their own book?

Do it. There is nothing to lose and lot to gain. You gain friends and confidence in what you love. If you love writing, do it. It's a great way to improve yourself.

9. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

I don't think I'd change anything.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

I guess finding new friends and seeing people actually enjoy what I create.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely odetofool

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr