505healy

This is my interview with 505healy

They have 260 followers at the moment and 2 published works including homies which is a Matty/George and how to love which is a Matty/George with 3k reads.

1. Why did you first decide to start writing?

Hello, this is cool, this is my first interview.

I first started writing when I was around 8 or something I think but when I started writing fanfiction was around last year. My first fanfic was actually a 5SOS fanfic haha memories, I used to love them.

2. Do you have any difficulties writing two different stories at once?

Yes all the time. I currently have only two fics published but I'm mostly writing my main one called 'how to love' and it's Matty/George (self promo wink).

Also when I publish stories I usually only publish one chapter before I think its trash and unpublish it a day later. That's probably why I have about 29 drafts of fics with one chapter, but sometimes when I don't have writer's block and I can just keep writing on and on and on, then it's usually not too hard to write two stories at once.

3. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

Not really. Sometimes I listen to 6lack and Kehlani while writing my stories (my music taste is all over the place oh lord) but I usually turn it off after a while because I can't really concentrate sometimes and I find it easier to write without music.

But sometimes I listen to ilusm by gnash which is a good song to listen to while writing for me.

4. You mostly write Matty/George fics, so how did you first get into that ship?

Yes great question. This ship is as soft as bread in the oven. I got into The 1975 a few years ago I think (the first song I loved with my whole soul was Robbers) and it was a great time. So after that I started watching their interviews every day instead of doing my homework lmao priorities guys.

I have a shit memory but I'm pretty sure after that I started to read Matty/George fics and they were really cool so I decided to write my own and it's very fun.

5. Do you have any other ships you enjoy but haven't written about yet?

Joshler. I think everyone ships them, they're so cute even though I don't really listen to tøp much anymore. I tried writing some Joshler fics a while ago but it sort of failed terribly so I just stuck with Matty/George.

6. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

Well I don't really do much. I just go to school and when I get home I usually don't do my homework tbh I'm the laziest person. So I have a lot of free time apart from when I have to do assignments so I write whenever I'm in the mood and when I'm bored.

7. Is there something you wish you could change about Wattpad besides the bugs and glitches?

Not really I think it's pretty good already.

8. If you could be one of the characters you have written for a day who would you choose and why?

Hmmm probably Matty in my fic "how to love' because his life seems cool to me even though he's a bit crazy and likes to fuck around a lot, he has fun and he's loved deeply by George aw.

9. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

Maybe more reads and votes on my fics even though I'm satisfied with it so far, that'd be pretty cool.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

I've had a few. I've met heaps of friends on this site who I'm really glad I met and have saved me from boredom and stuff like thriftstores and perfectstars. Also my current fics are fun to write.

Thanks Starr this interview was really cool (:

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely 505healy

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr