conscience-stricken 💞

This is my interview with conscience-stricken (now alienskilledthemoon)

They have 519 followers at the moment and 10 published works including Lamp Post which is a Joshler and The boy upstairs which is a Joshler with 157 reads.

1. You have been on this site for two years according to your page. Have you been actively writing this entire time and if so do you still enjoy it as much as you did when you started?

Yeah actually! I've been writing ever since I've joined. Of course I used to write different things then, (mostly Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Sherlock). But yes, I still enjoy it a lot.

2. You mostly write Joshler, so how did you first get into that ship?

Well, I first got into Joshler when I actually started listening to tøp. I thought that Tyler & Josh were a couple! But I found out about Jenna. I just thought they were cute so I just started to ship it.

3. Do you have a book of yours that you would recommend for people not sure where to start?

I don't really know what I would recommend for someone to read. Um, I guess 'The boy upstairs' would be a good start.

4. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I feel like it's 50/50. I like them both equally.

5. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

I don't think so. I put a little bit of me in every character I write. I love them all differently.

6. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

The hardest part about writing for me is probably actually sitting down and getting inspired to make something different. To put a long story short, just focusing on writing and not getting distracted.

7. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

Not really. I'm pretty happy where I am right now.

8. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

See that's the thing. I don't have a personal life. Nah, I'm just joshing ya. But really, I don't have a life so I just stay inside all day writing and reading.

9. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

Dude, listen, I have so many books in my drafts. I need help.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

My best moment on Wattpad is really just meeting my friends. 'Cause I can't make any in real life.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely conscience-stricken

Update: conscience-stricken has changed their username they are now alienskilledthemoon

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr