holiday-spice

This is my interview with holiday-spice

They have 810 followers at the moment and 12 published works including Lemonade which is a Frerard and Fear Of Trying which is a Frerard with 2k reads.

1. Why did you first decide to start writing?

It was an accident, honestly. I made this account to look up stupid things and it kinda led on from there. It was more so for a friend than it was for myself, but then I kinda got into it.

2. You mostly write Frerard, so how did you first get into that ship?

I would say I got into the ship as anyone else would. Like though liking MCR and all that and getting too invested with the boys.

3. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

The hardest part of writing for me, is usually keeping a story going. Like at first, I have all these ideas but as time passes, they don't seem as exciting for me to write. And updating, I can update one of my stories fairly quickly, but the others are kind of slow.

4. Do you have any other ships you enjoy but haven't written about yet?

I like Jalex, Lyn-G, and Joshler.

5. What story are you most proud of that is currently published?

Definitely Fear Of Trying. I've been planning it for over a year and I'm really happy with all that I've planned. There's about 3 other books in the series, two of which are already published, not including the original book.

6. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

When I started writing, I didn't have much going on. But about a month ago, I got a job and that's a little hard. I write when I come home or I'm on break. But I guess I try to whenever I get the chance.

7. If you could be one of the characters you have written for a day who would you choose and why?

Aw man, I honestly don't know: I guess I'd have to say the Fear Of Trying Gerard. The story is in a good place at the moment and everything's very happy.

8. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

I actually do have one planned out, it's a Chicago themed oneshot. It's called "All That Jazz." And the three other books in the Fear Of Trying series.

9. Has your experience with Wattpad helped you grow or change at all as a person?

It helped me realize that you're not always gonna be liked, and what you do won't always be what others like. But that's okay, just as long as you like what you're doing.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

I don't have one, quite honestly.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely holiday-spice

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr