sociopath_at_221b

This is my interview with sociopath_at_221b

They have 120 followers at the moment and 19 published works including Through Your Eyes which is a Johnlock and The Boy Who Saw which is a Johnlock with 3k reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I wanted to share my ideas with other people and if the show isn't going to fulfill people's wishes then I decided I would take that role.

2. You mostly write Johnlock, so how did you first get into that ship?

I watched the show with the knowledge people shipped it and I didn't understand but when you watch it you can see they care for each other in a more than friends way and no one can deny that.

3. Do you have any other ships you enjoy but haven't written about yet?

Maybe Dan and Phil but I don't know if I'd ever write that, I'm not really sure if I ship it or not - kinda confused by that one.

4. Is there something you wish you could change about Wattpad besides the bugs and glitches?

Change Wattpad by maybe having an easier way to search for new works perhaps.

5. I know as an author sometimes I write a line or a paragraph that I'm especially fond of. Do you have one of those?

Occasionally I have had those, I'm quite proud of ones such as in The Boy Who Saw that I liked and in Strange Detective I had "what the--" "duck" which made me laugh a little whilst writing.

6. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

Plenty of plans and I take requests happily, whatever people want me to write, I will - I have a whole note page of ideas.

7. Would you like to one day work on getting a book published or do you write more for fun?

I always wanted to be a published writer but never knew if I'd be any good or how to go about it, I also write for my own entertainment so yeah a bit of both really.

8. What story are you most proud of that is currently published?

The Boy Who Saw with over 40 chapters.

9. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

Write a sequel to The Boy Who Saw and also write another AU long story.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

Every moment is my best moment, I love receiving comments on my works and sharing my ideas with people around the globe and I love sharing stories that otherwise people may have never read.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely sociopath_at_221b

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr