4: The Show

[POV - America]

The car was finally here.

We all walked out and to the car.

The car wasn't that big, but it would fit all of us.

The driver greeted us with a small smile, then his eyes began to wander towards me and Nz. He looked us up and down then began to blush. Nada noticed this and kinda walked in front of us to covered us up a little,

I giggled at Nada's gesture but I understood why he did it.

The driver jumped and went to open the back door for all of us to climb in. The guys let me and Nz into the car first, Mex was next, then Aussie. The last one to climb in the car was Nada, I think he said something to the driver, I didn't hear what, but I bet it was something like 'don't let me catch you looking again'

God, he's so overprotective.

Nada got in the car, and I shot him a sly smirk. He looked back at me and shook his head while giving me a smile. He turned his head around to look out the window.

I did the same and looked out the window next to me, then started to space out. I started thinking about a bunch of topics that could pass the time: the weather, what we're gonna eat when we get back, what's my new favorite animal, why the word ambiguous only has one meaning...

The topic of my siblings came up in my head for whatever reason...

And I remembered back to when we first met.

~It was 1607. Canada was 10, Aussie and Nz were 9 while I was only 12.

I was hiding behind France while Britain went to go get my new siblings. Britain made all of them line up in front of me so I could get to know them.

I shook their hands - because that's what I thought was normal - and they looked at me like a weirdo, but they still tried to be nice. After that, France took me upstairs to the bathroom to take a bath/get clean. When I got out my siblings came up to me and asked if I wanted to go play outside with them and some chickens that they had. Ofc I said yes, it ended with Aussie being chased by a mother hen and me bonding with my new family!

My siblings were very proper when we, as a family, were together. But when France and Britain weren't around they would share my enthusiasm for everything, and when I say everything I mean everything. We would often get into tons of trouble from this enthusiasm. France would always let us off with a warning, BUT IF IT WAS UK,,, that would be a different story. ^w^

I met Mexico at a family event, he talked almost as much as me, and we became a little closer because of it. He even called me one of his 'primos favoritos'. Even though we could get into really heated arguments,,, we still cared about each other.

At school Canada would always be super protective of us. Like, if a kid decided picked on any of us, Canada would always get in the way.

Even though I was older than him he grew taller than me and that gave him a bit more of an... intimidation factor. People have even asked if Canada was older than me.