14: No-no kiss

[POV - Canada]

Its lunch time! Favorite time!

I walked down the hall with Japan and figured out that she and her brother, Nihon, are going to have a party Wednesday night. She invited me and all of my siblings to come but, I'm not sure if we'll be able to come. We still need to completely unpack and set up everything.

Along with the unpacking delema, Nihon has never really been a big fan of America,,, he could stand him when Japan was with them, but I don't know how that would go.

"Come on! I haven't seen you guys in years and this is a great chance to catch up! OH, Oh and you guys can make friends too!" Japan said with a big smile plastered on her face.

As much as I don't want to admit it, she's right. I've never been the most extroverted guy — I leave that job for my siblings — but I don't want to be alone the entire time I'm in MY country. "You know what, I'll ask my siblings and, if they want to go we'll go, ok."

By siblings I mostly meant America since he's basically going to be the 'adult' in the family now. He'll most likely say yes but, I don't know about Nz, Aussie, or Mex.

Japan nodded her head and we made it to the cafeteria. We both sat down at an empty table to eat our food — I had the lunch Ame gave me in the morning and Japan had her own bento box. Turns out Ame packed me a ham sandwich and he even put in a butter tart!!! Yum!!! I feel like a little kid haha! This ain't bad though.

"Sooo, Nada how are you liking the school so far? Did you make any friends in history class?!" Japan leaned her head on her hands and looked up at me curiously. I haven't actually talked to that many people in my history class, I said hi to a few countries but nothing more.

"Yeah, the schools fine. I haven't really seen anyone I know and, I haven't made-" "HEY! CANADA!" I was cut off from my sentence by a more than excited Netherlands.

Netherlands? NETHERLANDS! "Oh my god! Hey bitch!" Netherlands was hugging me from behind tightly and I hugged him back with the same force. It made me feel warm and happy. He was, like, my first best friends I've ever made and, I haven't seen him in FOREVER! "Nada where you been?"

I was about to answer him but then I felt his breathe and, he put his lips to the back of my head. He kissed my cowlick area and it sent a tingle down my spine, "AY, don't do dat! Heh, I've been in Europe ya'know." I laughed off his actions and he sat next to me, he looked good!

He had a beanie that had his flag colors on it and a baggy grey shirt on. We had a small conversation but later a few other countries joined our table to talk.

People kept on talking to me about all the stuff that's been happening at school before I came: fights, dramas, scandals. I was having a good time hanging out with all these new countries but then I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my waist, "UM, excuse me?!" I said, a bit little louder than expected but I quickly turned my head around to see who the fuck was sliding their hands around me. "Hello søtnos!~<3" I turned around to meet a very familiar face. Norway.

My eyes widened and started blinking rapidly "How you been? miss me~" she said in a seductive whisper, she had her head sitting on my shoulder. I haven't seen her in years and now sh-she's right there. "Umm, I-I-ugMmackKKcgHhak-" shit! I'm choking! Shitshitshitshit! I'M CHOKING! "Woah, woah Nada you good?" NO NORWAY I'M FUCKING CHOKI-