8: Brazil Drive!

[POV - America]

I'm going to fucking throw up. I feel like absolute shit. What the Fuck. Oh Fuck, fuckfuckfuckWhatthefuc- "AME, keep it moving!" Canada was yelling at me to keep going but I'm gonna pass out if I keep moving. A bunch of people were screaming and running around, which just made it more difficult to get it to the door, plus it was adding to my headache. I want to take this dress off now. We don't even know if our getaway driver is here.

I'm sorta sad that I left Rush over there with those guards but then again its every man for himself. Or family I guess.

We were walking towards the elevator but when we saw it we all decided that was a big ol' Nope from me dawg. It was wayyyy to crowded! And what am I gonna do with all this blood? Fucking waltz in there? Yeah, great idea America. Walk into a crowded elevator and just pReTeNd you don't look like Michael Myers. You surely won't be noticed.

"Aye!" Mexico yelled. He was pointing at a wall. Wait you gotta look down from the wall, huh? I was basically staring at the ceiling instead of the wall, so I looked down. It was a door to a stairwell. Yesss!

Canada was tugging on my arm to move forward. This feeling feels way too familiar. At that thought I jerked my hand out of his grip. He didn't seem to notice until a full 3 seconds had passed. Nada turned back around to come back as soon as he saw I wasn't there and reached out for my hand again, this time softer "Ame, its ok, we just need to get out of this building right now, ok?" His voice was trying to calm me down, god, I'm so pathetic. I looked back up to his eyes and gave him a weak nod. My eyes felt dead but that's not gonna stop me, I started walking forward and to the stairwell.

When we got there my eyes were fixated on how high we were in the air "Wooo boi!". "Come on," I was quickly stepping down the stairs, going back and forth, back and forth, back and- "Ame, watch-"

Oof,

Shit I fell, "-out" wow, thanks. Aussie gave a breathy laugh and held out his hand to help me up. I grabbed it and got up, we started to quickly walk back down the stairs to catch up with the others.

So. many. fuckin'. stairs.

When we finally made it to the bottom of the stairs Nada pulled me over to the side and gave me his suit jacket. "Here. Cover up the dress." I mean, blood can be sorta distracting sometimes "Oh, and here I was thinking you cared about me getting a cold." He turned back around to me and gave me a 'fuck you' laugh. I put on the suit jacket tho.

Mexico was texting someone, I think its Brazil. Hopefully its Brazil. After a while Mexico put his phone back in his pocket and popped his head out the door. When he put his head back in I saw the slightest bit of a blushy smile, Aw, cute <3. Me and Brazil may have a 'history' together but uhhh, Mexi and him would be cute.

"O-ok, guys he's here." Ah, so it was Brazil. "Let's leave then. Remember, stay low." The door opened and we walked out very inconspicuously. I saw Brazil sitting in the seat of his convertible, just chilling, that was until he saw us. His eyes lit up at the sight if us. Brazil loves working with us and is just... Wow. That's it, he's just 'Wow'.

He did that 'wolf whistle' thing at us and that... actually made me giggle. "Como vocês estão!?" Brazil asked, "Bueno, ya sabes, podría ser mejor." Mexico gave a breathy laugh to Brazil, he looked nervous. Mex finally remembered why Brazil was here "Oye, enciende el auto, ya los vamos!".