5: Ballroom Dance

~Back when they were in the line Again~

[POV - Russia]

"С-спасибо"

!!!!!!

Did bela really just say that?

I was standing next to my sister and as soon as I hear that word come out of her mouth I turned my head around so fast I'm surprised I didn't snap it.

Who is she even talking too? Oh shit, who is this woman?! pleasedon'tgetsuspiciouspleasedon'tgetsuspiciouspleasedon'tgetsuspiciouspleasedon'tgetsuspiciouspleasedon'tget-

"No p-problem" the woman said with a soft smile.

oh thank god.

I looked over at bela when the woman turned around and shoved her with my elbow. She flinched at my motion and looked up at me with fire in her eyes, she was covering her mouth with hands and-

She had blush on her cheeks...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh

"You little gay disaster,"

"Ч-что! I am not!" She started yelling at me in a small whisper, it made me chuckle at how much she was panicking.

"Not my fault that's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen-" she started blushing more and I just raised my eyebrow and smiled,

'Ew, is she still saying she 'loves' woman. Tell her to get over it. I don't want my daughter to be a d*ke.'

Please. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

'Fine. At least I'm happy she's not fully gay.'

Bela already came out to us as Bi like, 6 months ago. It took... Time for all of us, especially me, to accept that fact but... Well, I just accepted it because,,,, its not like I can just 'make her straight'.

I'm not the best at this... Being supportive thing, especially with a homophobic dad in my head... But I'm trying, really trying.

Bela's only really shown attraction to men though, this is the first times she's shown attraction to a women... That I know of.

"Well, she did look very lovely~"

"Aye, don't try to steal my girl!"

"Haha ok ok" to be honest she was pretty, but its not like I wanted to date her, she's not my type.

'You should have gotten her. Ya lonely fuck, God damn!' Geez thanks, 'Am I lying tho?'

We all made it threw the doors, the inside was blindingly bright. I'm not really the biggest fan of big, fancy public events, the music's loud, everythings very shiny, and ✨people✨.

We all headed to the elevator after we walked in. The doors where about to close but Bela waved at that women from the line and she kept the door open.