6: Who. The. Fuck.

[POV - Canada]

Who. The. Fuck. Just. Bumped. Into. Me.

Oh

A twink

Time slowed down for me as I looked over to who just bumped into me, it was a short guy with a unique hairstyle, his mask was white mixed with green.

Before I could continue studying him my arms jerked forward and I caught him in a dip before he fell to the floor. My bodies second nature has always been to 'help people out' and... I don't really like that. :/

He had his eyes closed and didn't open them for like, a whole 30 seconds later. I guess he thought he'd feel pain when he hit the floor.

When he did open his eyes it was kinda awkward...

"Ummm ah" yeah, me too buddy.

OK, something needs to happen this feels so... uncomfortable. I looked up and started to pull him up with me, still feeling weird.

"Oh, uh, here you go," I started to pulled him up and he backed up from me really quickly after I pulled him all the way up.

"Sorry, if I was in the way of you... Uh... running away?" Actually what was he doing? Who was he running away from? Why did I apologize?

"Huh? Oh if anything I-I should be sorry, there's no need to apologize" Oh he's actually not an asshole. :)

"Right, sorry. Shit wait," Shit. He giggled lightly at my words, which then made me giggle.

What can I say! He has a very contagious giggle.

Alright, I needed to get back to Ame and the others.

"Ok, I gotta go, bye" he looked kinda hurt when I said thet... But what can I do? I need to go. He did a little wave at me when I started to walk away.

Heh cute... But not my cup of tea.

I left him after our encounter but I could still feel his eyes looking at me, it made me smile slightly.

The lights turned off abruptly! A lot of people made a low gasp all at the same time, which made it sound like one loud gasp.

I ducked to the side of a table and hovered my hand over my handgun, just in case this was an attack, and i had to pull it out quickly. Luckily the lights turned back on. Soon after, the host of the party stood up on a table and said it was some kind of power surge.

That's not good. They'll be on high alert now, cuz I know damn well that wasn't just 'a random power surge', someone caused that and I think I know who...

ChïckênMçNūggèts

Groupchat

Tf did you do Aussie?! > C

Au < ummmm...

Au < OK so,

Au < I might've caused the surge...