7: Bang! Bang! Bang!

[POV - Russia]

*BANG*

"Fuck!" I almost couldn't hear her voice over my own heart beat. No matter how many times I shoot a gun I don't think I'll ever get used to it. At least I know the bullet didn't hit her... Wait, did I?

I looked over to the bed, her face was covered in a splash of blood and... Her eyes were literally glowing white!

"Umm, are... Um... Are you... Ok?" I had no clue what to do. She was just laying there with a dead body on top of her and glowing white eyes!?

I was gazing at the scene in front of me but something caught my eye. I looked at the sparkling object, then more started appearing next to it. Stars. All in the air and around the woman. They were way to pretty for this moment!

'Wait! I know these fucking stars! Rus-' Shut up! This isn't about you! I need to help or do something!

I walked up to her and tried to get the body off of her but, she lifted him off herself and threw him on the floor. She got up in a fit of anger, still covered in blood, and started kicking at this dead corpse in front of us. "MotheFUckerrr, I-I cCan't wait t-to see you Burrn in HeLl!" She was stomping on his back and kicking the sides of his hips/stomach, almost stumbling over, while talk-yelling at this carcass.

"Ma'a- Amie. Amie! I need you to stop." I had to hug her down and get her away from this dead asshole. I felt bad because of this... Whole situation and her almost getting raped, but I also needed her to stop yelling because the guards are like directly outside of this room. 'Knock this bitch out!' Aye! She's not a bitch! 'Fine. But still, knock her out.'

I have the little napkin of chloroform in my pocket and I was about to knock her out until.

"*huff* This bitch rreally *caugh* Ugggh, Thanks for doing that m-man. Asshole deserved it."

Wait what? "W-wait. You're not traumatized? Someone literally just died on top of you?!"

"Eh, seen worrse." What? What does she mean by that?

"Um, c-can you give me w-wateR." "Don't try and divert my question!" "Just ge-et me ssome! I thHink its in the fridge," she pointed at a mini fridge that was in the room.

"Fine." I walked over to it and lo and behold a bottle of water was in there. I found a stack of disposal cups in the fridge as well and poured some water in it. 'What are you doing? Don't let her boss you around.' I'm not letting her its just... It's a nice thing to do, especially considering what happened...

I looked back at Amie to make sure she was ok. She was sitting on the bed and had took of her mask to rub her eyes while also trying to control her breathing. When she looked back up her eyes were normal again. The stars also began to disappear as soon as her eyes went back to normal.

I walked back over to her, sat down, and asked her to open her mouth to feed her the water. She said she can drink it herself but I was persistent and she gave up after 5 seconds.

She finished up the drink and began to leaned on my shoulder, I moved my arm around and moved her into a side hug. I'm not great at comforting but I don't think I need to do much for this particular moment. I looked over to her face and there was still a stain of blood on it. I dipped the handkerchief that was in my suit pocket in water, moved her face up and cleaned the blood off. I was lifting her head as if I was lifting up a silver plate, with her chin being what I was holding.