2: Cut My Leg Off

[POV - America]

"If I cut my leg off and smacked you with it, would I be kicking or hitting you?"

Australia was sitting on my bed with me while I was drawing a portrait of him.

He always lets me draw him whenever he has to do his homework, since he would be sitting still for about 2 hours.

My cat, Mocha, was also in the room with us. She was just laying in her cat bed, looking comfortable, with her little tail hanging from the side.
She was probably waiting for my other cat, Pretzel, to come back.
Don't ask why we named him that...

Aussie slowly looked up from his paper to look at me, and gave me a 'did you really just ask that' look, but he also had a smile on his face.

I mean, he lost his leg like decades ago, I can joke about it now, right? :/

"Do you really want an answer to that question?"

"huh?"

He suddenly started to take off his prosthetic leg, and held it up like a baseball bat, then he proceeded to HIT me with it!

Guess I got my answer.

He didn't hit me hard at least.
I placed my drawing to the side of the bed, picked up a pillow and started hitting Aussie back.

"Ahhhh fight meee"

"Imma beat you bitch"

We were both smiling, laughing and just havin' a good time!

We were still hitting each other, it was for a gooood 20mins until both our arms got sore,

He laid on my bed and I was sitting on the floor leaning on my bed. It was sorta uncomfortable but I didn't care.

"Ya give up""Neva" our ascents came out a little threw pants because we were strangely tired.

Its weird, we get more tired when we're playing with each other than when we're actually on missions.

Must be the adrenaline.

*ping

We both heard the 'ping' from our phones and picked them up to check on what's happening.

Nada had typed out something about the tickets, I had to give it a minute to register in my head, but I quickly typed something out.

The next person that typed something out was New Zealand, they sounded kinda worried in the text, but then Aussie and Mexico sent a quick message, it read 'NOT IT!'

The puzzle pieces finally clicked in my head, and I was about to type out 'not it' but then...

Canada, you son of a bitch...

He typed it out first! Tf

"ugggh"

I heard Aussie snicker a little from behind me.

I don't have anything against dresses or cross dressing.

I even have some women's clothes/dresses in my closet that would probably fit me and Nz for tomorrow night, Again, don't ask why.