15: Have a Talk

[POV - America]

For once on this whole 'moving trip' I'm having fun just cooking and singing "🎶Walk thru fire for you, just let me adore you! Oh, honey!🎶" I usually put songs on when I do anything in the kitchen so, I was dancing around, moving my hips and having the time of my life!

My brothers will come home in about two hours so I just gotta finish making dinner. "🎶IIIIIII'd walk thru fire for you! Just let me adore you, like it's the only thing I'll ever do🎶" I kept up with the song and matched the pitch. It's not my favorite song but I love the beat!

"🎶Your wonder under summer sky!! Brown skin and lemon over ice! Would you believe it!!!🎶" Generally, when I sing my eyes glow bright white and my stars start popping up, but right now I seem to be controlling it.

Does it get annoying sometimes? Yes. But what can ya do.

"🎶You don't have to say you love me, I just wanna tell you someth-🎶" "Turn that shit down!" I was hit in the face with a small pillow and I looked over to my right only to see Mexico standing by the refrigerator door.

He looked very tired and annoyed so, I turned down the speaker "Oh, I'm sorry, was I ruining your beauty sleep?~" "Te juro que si tuviera otra almohada te asfixiaría."

His bluntness made me laugh, he just chuckled and looked down at what I was making. "Que estas haciendo? Huele bien." His Spanish comes n' goes in the morning but, I know some Spanish and, he asks that question almost every time I cook something so I caught up.

"Well, right now I'm just cooking some beef, I think I'm gonna make mashed potatoes right now." I also needed to do the dishes and laundry after I finish dinner, ugh, I need to feed the pets as well... And clean up the house, yikes.

Mexico's gaze subtly rose up from the stove to my face. I knew he could tell I was thinking about stuff but, what I didn't expect was for him to stand next to me and bump me to the side with his hip. He then stood were I was standing and moved/flipped the beef I was cooking. "I'll make the other half of dinner and you go do the extra stuff, k"

I looked at him and nodded with a small smile. The 'extra stuff' I had to do is basically everything I just listed down: do the dishes, laundry, feed the pets, and clean up the house a little. The first things I did were the easiest: pets and laundry, then I went on to the dishes, and finally the house. We still listened to songs on speaker while doing all of our stuff.

It took me the two hours needed for my brothers to come home to finish all my chores. I saw them walk up the drive way and say hi to the dogs; Coco and Bear are outdoor dogs, they don't really like sleeping/staying inside. The 3 of them walked up the stairs and barged in through the front door, looking very tired.

"Ughhh, we're home!" Aussie

set his backpack on the kitchen island and sat down on the bar stool. The other two did the same and Mexico filled up 3 plates of some beef, mashed potatoes, and beans for them.

"Oooo yum! That looks good!" Nz said, filled with excitement to finally eat something that's not school food. We moved to the dinning room table and the only person that wasn't eating was Canada. I was about to ask him what was wrong but, UK came out of his room and was on a phone call with someone.

He was wearing a button up shirt and black pants, he rolled up his sleeves and looked at me while still talking to the phone. He waved me over, I got up from my chair and asked what he needed. UK then said "Yeah, I'm going to pass you to my son, I just need to find the papers and I'll be right back." He passed me the phone and I started to freak out!