[1:03]

Orphans 🍦

Therealsmii7y
Where are you guys?????

Therealsmii7y
Hello???

-

Jaren stared at his phone wondering what the hell was going on. He decided to text all three of them separately and then tried his luck with John. Only for none of the four to reply. "What the fuck.."

"Jaren!" At the soft shout of his name he turned to the voice. Making eye contact with the short elderly beholder. "It's been a while, have you gotten taller dear?"

The younger smiled down softly at the lady. "No ma'am, it's just you've gotten shorter." He spoke slyly and gained a heavenly chuckle from the woman.

"Oh, I've told you before to just call me Muriel." Muriel blushes and from behind her leg came a dog. Jaren hadn't seen a pet dog the last time he and John had went to her home.

He bent down, coming eye to eye with the small doggo. "Hi the-" before Jaren could finish the dog jumped back in freight which took him off guard.

"Oh, don't mind courage. He's nicer and more outgoing once you get to know him." Muriel informs so Jaren tried his luck again only for the dog to shake and step back.

Courage? This damn dogs a wuss. He thought. "Mhm." Jaren stood back up after staring at the dog for another couple of minutes in hopes of it befriending him. "Well there's no helping it. If you don't mind me asking, have you seen John?"

"Yes." She replied.

Jaren nearly shot up into the air. Eyes widened as he took a step closer. Taking the elderly woman off guard. "Where?"

Muriel thought for a minute, drumming her chin with her finger. "The last time I saw him he was talking to eustace and the two walked off somewhere. I don't know where though."

Jaren's face dropped, frown visibly seen as he sighed. "Oh.."

"I'm sorry I'm not much of help dear, but if you want you can take courage and he can help you find them. He has a very good nose." Muriel smiled that warm smile of hers and stepped aside so Courage could be seen.

The dog made an uhn uh sound, rejecting the offer. This caught Jaren off guard. "Please courage it'll only be for a little while." She tries and the dog only stares at her for a while before walking over to Jaren's side. "Thank you, courage. I'm gonna go find some tea. Meet me here if you find them." She walked away, leaving the two to watch her back.

Jaren looked at courage. Courage looked up at him. "It can't be helped." They both thought and that's when courage started sniffing the floor. Tail pointing in a direction all of a sudden as he started following a scent. Jaren looked around before following the dog.

-

"You can't be serious."

"They're looking for him another suit now, don't worry. We might get kicked out but at least we've prolonged it a bit more." Toby chuckled and John pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

John put the phone on speaker as he continued searching for something. "How the hell did you two manage to spill a whole 4 items back to back?!"

"Listen," Toby blurted. "So, we were trying to do his makeup when boom the powder broke and spilled all over the suit. So, we tried getting it up with a towel but it was a face towel, who knew he had so much dirt and grime on one towel." She ranted, while John only had no choice but to listen.

"Then, Mini had the bright idea to sweep it off. He picked up a dust pan that had sparkles on it from Jaren's moms dress. Then, we tried to get him something to drink to calm him down but it was hard vodka and he ended up spitting it out." Toby finished and John sighed, stilling his searching for a minute.

"And the blood?" John questioned. The other side of the line went silent, John almost thought she'd had hung up. "Hello?"

John looked at the screen. "He called me a he." Toby huffed out stubbornly and John sighed once again. "I only punched him on reflex."

"So he has a bloody nose and a fucked up suit?" The older wondered and Toby hummed in approval.

"Yeah, pretty much." She laughed but then it went silent again. "Wait, he's on his way to his room!Where are you rn?" John's eyes widened as he took the phone off of speaker upon hearing footsteps and the door twisting.

"Shit."

||

I just moved so sorry for the late update had to get my shit in order 💔

I gave my room a makeover and I'm lowkey satisfied with it 🤍

I'm so extra I got a light bulb in my closet that works as an led 💔