[1:16]

"Mini jumped off the boat."

"No one asked."

"Alright." Evan shrugged.

But back to our regularly scheduled program.

Jaren walked around the backyard corridor, the sun slowly going down, and the ceremony was about to begin but with no bride. The entire staff was looking for her including John's dad, the whole island was on standby. Even now Jaren watches as maids run rampant looking for the runaway bride and he could only chuckle.

He was cold. Clothes slowly starting to become unbearable. John that fucking idiot, he thought. He wanted to cry, he felt so stupid. "You!" Jaren turned his head towards the loud shout.

To his demise it was John's dad. "Where is your mother?! I just know you and my useless son have something to do with this!" He grew closer and closer to the dumbstruck boy. Dressed in his luxurious suit and fancy tailored shoes. It made Jaren sick to his stomach.

The younger bit his bottom lip. "She's gone." He deadpanned. "She's no longer your little go to sex toy. She left your ass."

The anger in his eyes was inexplainable, like he would suddenly hit the boy. Jaren was none the bit of fearful, at this point he was looking for someone to lash out on. To make the sharp painful feeling in his chest diminish. "No one leaves me!" The man pointed. He looked crazy.

"It hurts that you would call my mom a no one." Jaren joked with an evil like chuckle and it steady pushed the older man over the edge.

"I'm not playing with you, you ingrate. Have her brought back here immediately or I promise I'll make the rest of your life a living hell!" He raged, eyes burning into Jaren's. "Have you forgotten about that little tape you fucking fag?! I could have you ru-"

Jaren laughed harder than he'd done all day. So hard he doubled over and placed his hand on his stomach. "You have nothing over me but me, I have something. You fucking cheater! You're nothing and soon the entire world will see that. You sure are a chef the way you like to stir up trouble." Jaren played, circling the fuming older victoriously. "See what I did there?"

"Cheater?" John's dad questioned the known accusation.

"You need better security on your laptop, who knew the one you loved so much would turn their back on you for a boy they met a while ago?" Jaren smirked. "Using restaurant names, come on now. Really? For it to hurt even more now, finding out your son is a fag as well."

Jaren laughed. "Your day seems to be getting worser and worser, mr. crazy hair." John's dad bit his bottom lip, searching for anything but came up with nothing. He was defeated.

"What did you even want with my mother? Why had you chosen to marry her?" Jaren wondered. All of the women he had and he found it in himself to use Jaren's mother for the rest of his life.

The elder stared at the forget me nots in the garden, bottom lip quivering as he released a shaky breath. "Someone like you wouldn't understand how a man could love a woman." He glared, fire in his eyes.

"Is this a gay joke?" Jaren questioned.

"I loved her, my old wife. But I felt I wasn't good enough for her. It drove me to wanting something with other women so I could leave her and so she could find better." He shared with a clear voice, anger gone for a while.

"But then, she got more and more attention just for doing what she loved, and because of that everyone looked at her. Multimillionaire men looked at her, I didn't want her to leave me. But the things I had with other women caught up with me, they threatened to leak any information I had with them and threatened to tell her. But I couldn't lose her." He frowned picking one of the flowers in the garden and staring at it in such awe like sadness.