[0:30]

Jajajajajaja

||

After that everything went crashing down, everyone's eyes widening as both John and his dad froze. Jaren was slowly beginning to have a mental breakdown not expecting John to reach for the seasoning, John slowly pulling his hand back. His dad still pushed the salt closer to Jaren before deciding not to question it as he processed what had just happened. Assuming his airhead son thought he said his name, not wanting to accept that it was too far fetched.

Jaren's mom coughed and forced a small smile, her eyes glancing at her son. "Y-You're already calling him daddy-"

At that both John and Jaren choked. "N-No-"

"I'm glad you're starting to accept him as your father Jaren. I can tell we will all be a family before we know it." She finished seeing as her son had interrupted her before. "This is a start."

The two cringed in on themselves because good heavens that wasn't the case. "Y-Yeah..." Jaren lies, for the rest of their time they ate in silence and this time it was an awkward one. When they had all finished, the two sons dismissed themselves to avoid the questioning look John's father kept giving them.

Jaren had finished first, face flushed the entire time, dazed, as he walked up to his room. John finishing second as he contemplated going inside Jaren's room. Raising his fist to knock on the creme colored door, but would he even wanna talk to him after that. He could tell the younger was flushed and still embarrassed over the whole thing so he wouldn't be surprised if he ignored him. John also wanted to ask about why the hell he was teasing him back at the table.

With that he lowered his hand before placing his forehead softly on the door in order to take a deep breath. John backed away before walking to his own room shaking his head. "This was stupid." He muttered to no one in particular but himself.

-

I shoved a whole bag of jelly beans up my 🍑 🍆

Prettytobybear
Spill

Therealsmii7y
...

Saltyritzfitz
Jaren Smith I swear to god

Distortedmason
Anyone notice how Smii7y autocorrects to smutty

Prettytobybear
Mason... oh shit it does 💀

Saltyritzfitz
Smii7y the real smutty 😩😋🍑🍆😳

Therealsmii7y
You guys sense of humor is terrible

Prettytobybear
Don't be mad because the internet knows you're a kinky slut 🥱

Therealsmii7y
TOBYNSJEBE

Saltyritzfitz
That's a more vulgar way to put it since we all know he enjoys being choked 😥

Therealsmii7y
I DO NOT

Distortedmason
And praised

Prettytobybear
And edged

Saltyritzfitz
And rimmed

Prettytobybear
And called doll

Therealsmii7y
WGAT US THUS CONVERSATUON RN