[0:53]

"We've been having a staring contest for 5 minutes now."

"Are you scared you're gonna lose?"

"No I'm just getting tired of staring at your ugly ass face."

"Then kiss me and I'll stop pestering you."

"No."

"Worth a shot." John chuckled. The crackhead duo had been sitting on Jaren's bed as per usual. Staring into each other's eyes— no, not lovingly though. This was more competitive, both ends having a goal. The two believing that this could break the other quicker, well John believing it actually. He was the one who'd kept begging him to play.

Jaren stares blankly at the older, trying his best not to give John the reaction he wanted. John sat with a stupid grin on his face, just being close to the younger brought him a small pint of euphoria. John was about to push his plan into motion. Biting his bottom lip gently whilst staring at the younger, letting the soft collagen go. Jaren furrowed his eyebrows at the action.

He'd be lying if he said that didn't affect him in any sort of way. Almost broke his facade, but instead of giving in like John wanted Jaren did the same back. Taking his bottom lip into his mouth and sucking it gently, showing his pretty front row of teeth. John arched a brow, eyes downcast as he stared at the action. Jaren let his lip go and traced the top of his lip with his tongue, putting on a small show for the older.

Neither of them had blinked yet, not forgetting about the game they're playing whilst playing another. John visibly gulped, he couldn't look away even if he wanted to. Growing closer to the shorter who sat cross cross, John shifting to his knees as he placed a hand on one side of the younger. Jaren began smiling triumphantly, arms wrapping around John's shoulder thinking the older was going to kiss him. Jaren closed his eyes, waiting, but before John's lips could meet his the older stopped.

When the younger hadn't felt the soft solid against his lips after waiting for a while, he whined. John smirked, "Should I count this as 2 wins?"

The younger finally realized what was happening and opened his eyes. A blush creeping up his neck. "S-Shut up!" Jaren scoffed, pushing John away which the older happily complied to. Laughing at the shorter males dismay.

"I'm sorry doll~." John apologizes, attempting to hug the smaller but only kept being shoved away. "You closed your eyes f-"

"I said shut up." Jaren pouted and it took everything, I mean everything, for John not to pounce him and shower him with kisses. Was this even worth it? He knew Jaren would still kiss him when he wanted but, it also was fun watching his tiny baby struggle.

John nodded with a sheepish smile, nudging his nose against his cheek. Jaren allowed it and turned back to the phone. The reason John was really in Jaren's room was to decode the phone. "Now, what the hell is the password?"

The two turned and stared at the device lying on the bed with crossed arms. Furrowed eyebrows as they thought about different passwords. "I thought you said you seen what his password was?" Jaren states in confusion.

"Shit I thought I did too."

"I-"

John huffed, letting out a deep breath. "Maybe it's my moms birthday." Jaren picked the phone up and tried it, came up as one failed attempt. John chuckled humorlessly. "As expected." He muttered mostly to himself.

"John.."

"Try his birthday." John said, completely disregarding Jaren. "It's May 7, 1977." The older informs and Jaren tries it but it comes up as a second failed attempt.