[0:65]

Art ^^

-

~40 minutes earlier~

"Can we just get to business now?" John sighed, seeming rather agitated. "That's literally the whole point of you idiots even coming here."

They all once again turned to him and Jaren noticed the distant expression John held. Considering this to be enough teasing, Jaren nodded because it was true. They really do need to get to the bottom of this. The shorter clearing his throat before fiddling with his thumbs.

"Yeah," he muttered. "He's right."

John still held an expression Jaren could not decipher. The younger smiled in order to calm the older male, it worked for and Jaren stepped closer. "Lead the way."

The others nodded in response. John sighed and stood up, making his way towards the stairs. The group all followed, skipping steps in order to catch up to John. "Can we get a little backstory on what happened?" Tyler asks. Breaking the round of silence, the only thing being heard before was the soft sounds of their footsteps.

"Um," Jaren starts a little hesitantly. "I don't know if John has already told you, but... his dad is the one who met my mom first. They, apparently believe, that they are in love and want to marry each other which was a lie." The male chuckled humorlessly.

"John took the bastards phone and we found some very, extremely, high end evidence. We just need a bit more in order to put our plan in motion." Jaren finished. They made it to the double doors of John's fathers entrance. Jaren stood behind John as everyone crowded around the door.

They were listening intently, all seemingly curious to what the plan was. "What was the plan?" Mini asked, curious to the hidden information John hadn't told them.

Jaren only brought a finger to his lips in a shushing motion as he turned to the male. "It's a secret~" He whispers teasingly with a wink. Mini would be lying if he said he didn't get a little flustered.

"Aw come on, tell us!" Marcel whined, he too was curious. Jaren only shook his head. The group huffed before John finally opened the door to the office. Taking a step in, he noticed the much western style. John rarely ever came in his dads office because it was not his business and he just didn't give a fuck what he did with his life.

But now was completely different. They all entered the spacious office, eyes scanning over each and every detailing and pattern. "He literally has a large ass bookcase!" Evan exclaims in slight excitement, but it dies down at the titles. "And.. of course, they are all cookbooks."

Tyler slaps the back of his head with a chuckle. "Dork."

"Shut up."

"Wow," Mini and Marcel hop on the black couches and rest their feet up on the coffee table. Both sitting opposite of each other and on different couches parallel to each other. Suddenly, Marcel put his feet down and leaned closer fake intimidatingly, picking up the cigar on the ashtray. Placing the gar between his fingers.

Face scrunched in smug. "I've heard you've come to discuss business. Hm." Marcel mimicked his best Tony Montana voice, sounding like a slurred gang leader.

Mini quickly jumped into role play as well. "You have best men, best guns, and best women. I'm here to take them all." Mini mimicked back. Feet still on the table. Marcel took a fake blow from the cigar.

Puckering his lips distastefully. "Seems you've been around your alcoholic daddy for too long. Thinking you can just say what you want and you'll receive."

Mini chuckled darkly. "I don't think, I know." Marcel points up a finger gun and Mini immediately holds his hands up in defense.

"Be a sport and bring daddy another beer would you?" With that Marcel shot his fake finger gun and Mini started shaking at each fake shot. The two bursting into a fit of laughter. Jaren watched the four friends mess around playfully in the office and he suddenly began to miss his.