[0:09]

Haha just found out my best friend now ex best friend has been talking to and messing around with the same dude i was talking to behind my back haha love 😅

||
"Welcome to cooking with John feat. my little step bro guest Jaren!"

"What?"

"Today we're going to be cooking spagh-"

"Wait I don't wanna."

"What you mean you don't wanna?"

"I just don't feel comfortable showing my face and when did you have a YouTube channel I was never told this?!"

"Of course you weren't."

"Then how-"

"SPAGHETTI!!!"

Jaren sighed and prepared to walk out of the kitchen. It's not that he didn't wanna be on Johns YouTube chan- oh wait that's exactly what it was but also he was a YouTuber himself and he didn't wanna be shown with the same dude he bashes about on Twitter.

Before John could get to talking about it him personally Jaren walked out of the kitchen. "Where are you going?!" John asked in utter confusion watching the curly haired walk up the stairs.

"I'll be back you fucking ingrate." Jaren shouts back, leaving John dumbfounded.

"Ingrate?" He thought for a minute before he felt his brain hurt. "The fuck does that even mean?" He asks no one in particular. After a while Jaren comes back but this time with a pillow case, with two holes cut for the eyes over his head.

John cleared his throat trying his best efforts not to laugh because if he did he knew Jaren would walk out and never come back and plus he needed funny content and plus he didn't wanna do this by himself and plus we're both trying to get this chapter to at least 2000 words and plus he's hungry and doesn't feel like cooking by himself.

John put on his best smile and couldn't hold back the joke lunging at his throat. "When I said you were ugly and need to hide it from the world I didn't mean it li- oh wait I did. I speak on behalf of everyone when I say, thank you."

"Eat my ass." Jaren scoffed. "The only reason I'm wearing this damn thing is to keep myself hidden because I have a fear of showing myself to the mutual public and wouldn't want to judged and in the minds of those who don't know me personally."

John stared at him for a while before disregarding everything he just said because he didn't care. "Okay."

"Oh my god." Jaren sighed but walked over to stand beside John at the island counter regardless. "And plus, people have a habit of shipping two males together. They could simply be friends and stand by each other and people get in their weird fantasies."

"It does no harm and due to that they get a lot more attention from people like them and a lot more views and love." John added to Jaren's small rant. "Sad how the world works but sometimes the smallest things can bring happiness to someone."

Jaren stared in blasphemy before regaining himself. "So.. if people were to ship up together... us as stepbrothers even though our individual parents are not married to each other... you'd be completely fine with that." He asks in complete blankness.