[0:11]

I am a...

W E I R D O
||

One day

"What are you doing step bro?!"

"Yeah~" John nodded as he watched the porn scene unfold exclusively in front of him. He nor Jaren actually experienced a shift in their relationship, by relationship I mean friendship, and by friendship I mean brotherhood.

What I'm trying to say it isn't getting anywhere. Jaren especially wanted nothing to do with the degenerate male and kept his distance until it was time for them go back home which was in less than a week.

John huffed as he accounted to himself and his pleasurable needs but was slowly cut short by the internet going short. The video began to reload. "Got damn it!" He exclaimed, throwing his head back in frustration.

It's been going on like this for a while and John was ready to go home so he can find some girl to bang or fuck or whatever before school starts. The only way for that to happen successfully is if he and Jaren could overlook each other's differences and come off happy towards their individual parent.

It was a simple plan but they couldn't stand each other long enough. Their parents were to check on them in a day, Saturday, and they show no progress. John shot up and pulled his pants up, thinking about a cat getting ran over in order for his boner to leave and stomped towards Jaren's room.

Well that made him sad but it helped. He swung the door open, interrupting the younger who was recording a YouTube gameplay of Hello Neighbor. "Jesus, John!"

"A lot of people has told me my hair makes me look like Jesus." John said as he ran a hand through his blond hair. "I'd like to formally disagree with that statement though, Jesus looks like me."

Jaren blinked before taking his headset off with a glare. "Get out, can't I have a lick of privacy for at least 2 hours."

"That's what sleep is for."

"GET OUT!!"

"No, we have to talk."

"How?"

"With our mouth's."

"I mean how come we have to talk? There is nothing to talk about." Jaren dismisses and goes back to playing his game, he decided to just cut the bit out with John entering as he continues to his game.

John poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue as he pranced over to Jaren, a mischievous grin on his face. "What ya doing there?" He asks, knowing he's securing his fate with the male.

"John."

"All I asked was a question, don't shank me." He jokes but Jaren found no humor in his 'joke'. "I see you're, cough, playing a game."

"Seeing you have eyes you'd think you'd be able to see how much I don't fucking want you here." Jaren anchors and tries to zone the other male out but to his dismay it did the total opposite.

John chuckled. "This playing hard to get game is beyond you."

"Eat my entire ass."

"Okay." John smirks but again Jaren pays him no mind. The older groans lowly to himself in annoyance and eyes circulate around the room. Until, boom, a plug. The answer to all his problems.

He walks over to the outlet and bends down right in front of it. "It'd be a shame if a certain chain of events led to your refusal to co-"

"Shut up."