[0:69]

John opens the door to find Jaren with his arms open in the air, as if asking for the male to lift him. John rolled his eyes but nonetheless picks his big baby up and carries him into his room, a chorus of giggles escaping the shorter males lips. Closing and locking the door behind him.

"You're a brat." John chuckled breathlessly, throwing the male on the bed and climbing up next to him.

Jaren tapped his chin as if in confusion. Of course he knew what John was talking about bur then again he is a brat. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He lies, innocence in his eyes as he stared at John.

John only rolls his eyes and goes back to his phone. Jaren frowned at the lack of attention. John had barely spared him another gaze after tossing him on the bed and he seemed more annoyed. The younger sat closer in hopes of it gaining the older males attention but he received nothing.

"John?"

"Mm?" He hums a bit disinterested. Well at least to Jaren.

"Why are you ignoring me?" The shorter asks lowly, growing more shy by the minute at the bold question. John turned to the boy swiftly and shook his head.

"I'm not doll." John dismisses.

Jaren stares unsurely at the older for a minute. "You are." Jaren moves further from John angrily. When he came in he didn't expect John to act so reprobated towards him. He misses the clingy and lovey John.

John frowns at the sight of Jaren scoot away. "But.. I'm not?" He dismisses again. Reaching for Jaren only for the younger to move back even more. "You're gonna fall off the bed if you keep scooting away like that, idiot."

"I don't care. Get away from me." Now it was Jaren's turn to play disinterested. Annoyed with the mans earlier behavior and at how his plan was slightly ruined.

John furrows his eyebrows. "Oh, but you seemed so okay with you and Tyler rubbing thighs. When I do it or even try to slightly touch you, you get annoyed." John scoffs in irritation. So, Jaren quickly catches on to what this is about.

A smirk played on his lips at the sudden realization for his distant behavior. He tries to hide it, biting his lip in order to drop his smirk. "They seemed to be showing me more affection than you were though." Jaren shrugs.

John looked pensively at Jaren. Leaning up and turning fully, wondering if he was serious. "Are you serious?"

"I mean what are you so angry for?" Jaren teased some more. Trying to hold in a laugh at John's serious face. "You're like a bro to me anyway." He shrugs and that was icing to the cake. John derided, eyes flaming and eyebrows furrowed deeper.

"You call someone who shoves their tongue down your throat every morning and night, your bro?!" John nearly shouts in irritation. Jaren could only bite his lip harder in order to not release the rush of giggles threatening to leave him. "Answer me! Do you like this? Me being angry, is that it?!"

Jaren nodded. Letting his bottom lip go as he groaned. "Yes. Please shout at me more." The shorter almost moaned. Loving how jealous John got over the most littlest of things.

John, this time, had his brows furrowed in confusion. Expression finally curling into realization and then a smug grin as he licked the inside of his cheek. John shook his head before leaning back against the headboard and going onto his phone. "John!" The younger whined.

John only held his smirk as his eyes skimmed the screen. Jaren gasped at John's lack of interest. The younger nodded, irritation clearly shown on his face as he stood up. "Fine." He voiced. "I'll just text Tyler and the others or something-"