[0:58]

"This reminds me of the first time we were on the boat together. You were all upset and moody."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Yeah like that." John chuckled. "Except you were less in love with me and more spiteful."

That had Jaren choking on his cocktail. The two had boarded the boat not even 30 minutes ago. Already on their way back home. Well, if Jaren could even call it that. He wanted to get his mom away from that man as soon as possible. Stomach churning at the thought of him even touching her for his own sexual needs.

Thank God John was here to annoy the hell out of him to no end. John could tell how anxious Jaren was just getting on the boat. The shorter nearly tripping while going up the boat and falling in the water. John was pretty nervous himself, the two had a plan but at the same time did not know if it would pull through. Their last plan was a bust and what if she is suspicious that this could be a scheme to break them up again. They had a bunch of what if's running through their minds but John would rather him be burdened with the thoughts instead of Jaren.

The shorter seemed to take it harder than John. But I mean of course he would, leaving a deadbeat dad and having his mom marry another one. John could tell that scarred the smaller even more, John left astonished at how Jaren was still able to talk to him normally. Not that he wanted to Jaren to hate him or anything but he was the son of that cheating bastard. John felt bad, once again feeling as though he was the one to blame.

The two had been sitting in beach chairs as they stared out at the ocean, the boat passing along the small rifts. It sorta took his mind off of the problem at hand. "Love? That's a pretty big word."

"Pretty big word for a pretty big guy— if you know what I mean." John winked at the smaller and it had Jaren rolling his eyes.

"Disgusting." Jaren fake gagged. Though that was a lie, he wouldn't mind if the man beside him choked him or even curve stomped him. But who was he to say that out loud.

John laughed, scooting his chair closer. "Kiss?"

"No." Jaren easily denied. John arches a brow at the rejection before looking up in a thinking manner.

Tapping his chin as he remembered by the bet they had. "I remember someone clearly saying that if I won I'd get kisses whenever I asked. Or was that a joke made by a wussy?"

The younger glares but that doesn't stop the smirk forming on John's face. "Can't even keep your end of the bargain?" At that Jaren huffed loudly and got closer, not realizing he'd been scooting away.

"Fine!"

"You're such a tsundere that it's beyond cute at this point." John laughed. Jaren crosses his arms over his chest angrily, slapping the male on the shoulder.

"Shut up, you always prolong it for longer than necessary." He whines. "I'm convinced you're trying to kill me."

John was barely listening, eyes on his lips the entire time as he nodded from time to time. "Not my fault your lung capacity is complete ass.." He mutters. Gaze still fixated at his future task at hand.

Jaren was prepared to insult him back until he noticed where John's gaze initially was. "Horny bastard." He whispers back but John had already lifted him up onto his lap. Lips teasingly rubbing against his neck before placing a short kiss on the fair skin.

John peppered kisses from his shoulder to his jaw, making his way higher until his lips met the corner of Jaren's mouth. John noticed how serene and focused Jaren was, eyes closed as small huffs left his pretty lips. He couldn't help but smirk at the endearing sight, pulling away only for Jaren to chased him a bit.