[0:98]

"No." She stated simply. Eyes never leaving her sons. Jaren looked down, fingers balling up into a fist as his limbs began to shake. "He will be your father soon whether you like it or not!"

"He is not my father, not my dad, not my caretaker, he's fucking nothing to me!" Jaren shouted, walls breaking as he stared daggers at the woman. Piercing her heart but she couldn't give in to her sons petty disapproval.

Ella shook her head. "None of the rules have changed, you will not curse at me-"

Jaren chuckled humorlessly. Placing a hand on his forehead as he'd had gone wide eyed. "Or what? You're gonna hit me? Like he used to? Is that what you're going to do?!"

His mother, now glaring back, growled. "Don't test me, boy! You still have the mindset of a child but you want to yell at me?!"

"This has nothing to do with me being a child or not, I'm 19! I'm old enough to tell you when someone isn't right for you!" Jaren shouted back, eyes going soft as he tried taking a step closer to her. "You're doing this because you're lonely mom but you don't have to be I'm here-"

"What would you know about being lonely? About how to help me when I feel lonely Jaren? You can't." She shook her head, a grime expression painting her face. "Why won't you let me be happy?"

Jaren frowned deeply, this isn't what he wanted. He wanted for his mom to be happy because it was what she deserves. Any woman deserved to be happy, especially the one who has given birth and supported you through everything. It felt as though she was trying to give up on him. "That's not-"

"I've heard enough. Leave." Ella demanded. "You should be getting ready for suit fitting."

Jaren clicked his tongue. "That's it, you choose this man over your own son?! A man you've only known for 7 months? Are you serious?!"

Ella stayed quiet as she decided not even to give her son the light of day anymore. "Of course you would. Anything to please you right? Even if it means abandoning your own son." The boy chuckled.

Though his face showed disdain their was deep sadness spewing from his chest and words. "I bet.. I wonder would you have sold me for a nickel if we'd still had been living with dad. You seem like you would, fucking gold digger-"

Before Jaren could say more he heard the rushing sounds of heels clicking as they progressed towards him. He looked up and as fast as he did, a hand slammed across his face. "You would no nothing of what I've been through to protect you! You are nothing but ungrateful! If your deadbeat father was here he'd had been the one to do it instead and I'd understand why!"

Jaren had still been looking the opposite of where the blow had hit him. Taking in his own mother's words before smirking. Eyes turning to her solemnly, yet conjecturing. "Anything for a slice of pleasure, right?"

Hidden rage took over her eyes. "You useless-!" She raised her hand to slap him again, hand so close to colliding before it was caught. Her eyes traveled to the hand before looking up to the owner.

"That's enough." John stared blankly. Hand smoothly releasing Jaren's mother and pulling Jaren away from the woman.

Ella giggles at the look he was giving her. "You look just like your father." Laugh subdued and eyes harsh. "Don't look at me with those eyes! He loves me!" She shouted. "He loves me."

It sounded more of her trying to convince herself but whatever it was John didn't care. He needed to get Jaren out of there. Ella stumbled back onto the bed and fell as she curled in on herself. "He loves me.." She mumbled over and over again.

John took the opportunity to grab the laptop with the usb and lead Jaren out of the room. Closing the door behind him and leading him to his room. "John?" Jaren spoke so clearly it sent shivers down said man. "What just happened?"

"Nothing, forget it. We'll talk about it tomorrow." John concludes as they finally make it back to his room. The older opened the door and let Jaren enter first before closing and locking it.

Jaren had slowly, sloth-like, crawled into bed. John still standing at the entrance of the room as he watched his lover. The boy took his time getting beneath the covers and pulled it over his head. From a distance John could see the shaking of his shoulders. His heart clenched.

What just happened was not supposed to happen. John thought. Never in a million years had he expected it to turn out that way. John's finally made his way over to the boy and stared down at him, slowly turning him over and making eye contact with the empty stare. "It's okay." John whispered.

Going down in placing a kiss on his forehead before to his cheek where he'd had been hit. "It's okay." Then to the other cheek until he had made his way around the entirety of his face whispering little it's okays.

Finally the fam had broken as tears flowed freely from Jaren's face. "I'm not supposed to be crying.. what is this?" Jaren quivered. John only ignored him and slowly kissed the tears away.

"It's okay." John reassured. Though Jaren was a bit unsure.

"We go with the original plan. If it gets leaked, its leaked. I'm not going back." Jaren said so surely. Once distant eyes now filled with determination as he stared up at John who only looked at him solemnly.

John pulled back a bit. "And your mother?"

"She will get her happiness."

||

Oh pardon me dear where's the fountain of funny i always added you ask?

Oh I don't know my humor has run dry

Haha get it, fountain, run dry, water? No okay