Bonus Chapter #1

BONUS CHAPTER #1: WEDDING BELLS

Carter grumbles, obviously pissed off, "I promise not to invite any strippers, but what is pushing you to not have a bachelor party? How do you know that the girls aren't currently spending the day nude on the beach?" The beach was reserved for the wedding.

Four years.

Four excruciating, passionate long years.

It's finally here. I'm finally getting married to my one and only, Poppy Parker-soon-to-be-Myers. I was helping, nail in the white arch in the middle of the aisle. Andrew was holding it up. We'd decided to have the wedding on the beach, by sunset tomorrow. The hotel behind me, I'd bought it out, strictly for Poppy on her eighteenth birthday. It turns out, she bought me a bloody yacht the next day, which was my birthday.

She called it 'The Myers Express'.

Ivan scoffs, "Yeah, I doubt they would be, Carter."

Trevor snorts, "I wouldn't put it pass Diana." He murmurs, I roll my eyes, wiping the sweat off my brow as the sound of laughter filters the air, I look up just in time to see my girl splashing Diana in her black and gold bikini. Which rushes me back to the time we shared a tent in the forest just across from our estate.

Andrew grins, looking at Rosa-belle, I stare directly at Poppy, who's strangely being a little extra careful when she runs along the beach, but I don't think too much of it. She's about to become my wife and she's been stressing about the wedding for the past few months. I know how easily her headaches can escalate.

"Yeah, whatever your girlfriend has planned Trevor, we're stopping it, no matter what." Andrew nudges his head to Trevor, who folds his arms, all of us were shirtless from working in the sun. Our guests were all set for their own rooms, it wasn't a large ceremony, but it was big enough for a hundred or so guests, most with family coming, too.

Trevor sighs in defeat, "She'll kill me if I intervene." He mutters.

Ryan raises an eyebrow, "As opposed to seeing a male stripper give her a lap dance as maid of honour."

Trevor growls, "No fucking way is that going to happen."

Carter shrugs, "Well, there's your answer. I guess that means no strippers for us. Just beers on the beach, well, aren't we getting old." He says, taking a gulp of his coke.

Andrew gives him an eye roll, "And you need to find yourself a girl. Same goes for you Ivan." He says, joking around, but I glance at Ivan, out of instinct, already knowing what I'll see. He was staring at the girls, at one in particular, but a soft smile was on his lips.

Maybe now he accepts that Poppy and I are officially getting married, he may move on.

Carter waves him off, "I like where I am now, thank you very much. I'm twenty-two, not fifty."