13. My Unbreakable Vow To Her From The Man In Love

CHAPTER 13: My Unbreakable Vow To Her From The Man In Love

Like moving on a three hundred kilo mile train, my blood flowed flawlessly through my veins with record speed while my eyes got the visual aspect of it all, her maliciously dangerous blonde curls swayed softly against the wind at a tantalising rhythm. I tilt my head to the side, a gesture that I specially want her to join me in a group dinner, but secretly wish it were just her and I at a candlelit. I might even get the chance to hold her hand, as she moves me like the fluttering light she is.

I was so ready for her to be mine, so long as she wanted the same thing.

The pause in her step, sadistic bounce in her leg and the nonchalant sway of her accessorised right hand, dwindles down her wrist, a charm bracelet I now notice, only my eye catches at the few city charms from many states that are positioned around the chain.

Her pale plum lips enraptured my attention instantly as she slowly lifts them into the smallest of smiles, her right hand lifts to her hip and one leg bends out as she balances the tip of her foot on the other. It seems to be a 'considering' pose, but, honestly, I'm more infatuated with the way she's looking at me. Sensual, not sultry, sexy but, not sexual. It made the atmosphere between us...rather intimate.

I melted.

All before a cold burst of energy runs down my arms before the low sun, as she murmurs, "Thank you for the offer but unfortunately, I have to-" It was a dumb move, interrupting her but, I wanted to feel like myself again, because right now, my shoulders slouched like a hopeless sot and I felt worthy of being ridden over by a train.

Vulnerability is a guy's best friend if he desperately wants the girl he knows he's falling in love with, to all but notice him and stop rejecting him.

Right now, I want to kick it repetitively in the balls.

"Not just you, Parker."

Her smouldering glare forced a red-hot heat flush along my neck, she looked about ready to murder me and anger sparked explosions between the two of us.

Though, when Andrew comes swooping in like Prince Charming, it goes down to the dirt for me and Poppy, as even she decides to bring up what we all thought she was oblivious to. I felt like the bottom of the food chain as Andrew steps up towards Rosa-belle, who stands in between Carter and Trevor.

"Will you come, Rosie?" Andrew asks, slowly and at a low tone of voice, attempting to sound husky, I think. I girly gushing squeak pipes all of our attention when only Rosa-belle is gobsmacked while a new version of sarcastic, dangerous Poppy comes clawing out and damn ready to play.

"My Lord, Myers you should be taking notes, this guy just went from zero to a hundred in three seconds flat and you've been spending the last six months trying. You are so one lucky girl, Rosa-belle." She fans herself, acting all hot and bothered where her face still remains the same colour and she looks extremely breezy. Her direct attack on me has my eyes penetrating hers, my hands fisted and everything inside feels condensed and trapped.