55 You're Jealous When His Bestfriend Came Over

Imagine 55: You're jealous when his bestfriend came over

"Y/N... wake up honey.. Elizabeth's here.." Michael slowly whispered as he stroke your hair to wake you up that morning.

"Who's here...?" You mumbled sleepily as you have a long and good stretch.

"My bestfriend, Elizabeth Taylor. She's downstairs..." He stated while busy making the bed. He was already dressed up for the day wearing his famous red shirt with slacks and loafers. Michael is the type of guy who only dressed up for something important. And that day seems like the day but the thing is, you didn't even know that Elizabeth were coming.

"She's here..? For what..? How come I didn't know..?" You bombarded him with questions in your mind.

"You didn't..? I thought I've told you..." He looked at you with scrunched eyebrows. You shook your head, "Nope."

"Oh well..." He shrugged his shoulders. "She's here to spend some time with me. We haven't meet in quite a while.. You don't mind, do you..?" He stood straight, waiting for you to say something.

"Oh no... not at all.." You smiled though you were a little disappointed because Michael promised to take you somewhere that day since it was the only day that he's free but you were just gonna forget about it.

"Good. Now go and get ready.. I'll wait you downstairs kay.. Don't want to keep my bestfriend waiting.."

"But.... I thought I'm your bestfriend..?" You playfully pouted, earning a chuckle from him.

"You know you're my everything..." He smiled as he kissed your forehead. "Now, move!" He suddenly tapped your ass and made his way out of the room leaving you with a smile on your face. Michael is so random and you love him for that.

***

When you were done and got all dressed, you made your way downstairs and saw Elizabeth and Michael in the living room. They were talking and laughing and they didn't even notice that you were right there next to them.

"Umm.. hye. Can I join..?" You muttered.

Both of them turned their heads with a speed of light. "Oh hello sweetheart.. How are you..? I haven't seen you for so long..!" Elizabeth approached you with a warm hug while Michael just stood there smiling at both of his favourite women exchanging hugs and kisses.

"I'm good and I missed you! Well, Michael missed you more of course." You joked which made them laughed.

"It's true though..." You joined them. As the laughter subsided, you said something, "Enough now, let's have some breakfast. I'll cook something special." You smiled excitedly.

"Oh... ummm.." Elizabeth turned to look at Michael with a worried look on her face. "We've already eaten sweetheart.." She said as she turned to face you.

Your smile slowly fades away. "You had your breakfast without me..?" You asked, a little disappointed, more towards Michael.

"I'm sorry Y/N... Liz were so hungry so I asked her to eat first... She really wanted to wait for you though, but I insisted.. That's okay right..? Do you want us to accompany you eat..?" Michael asked as if it was nothing. Michael would never eat breakfast without you. He'll wait for you no matter how late you were but that day was different because Elizabeth were there with him.

"No..That's okay.. I'm not hungry.." You lied.

"Are you sure Y/N..? I feel really bad right now.." Elizabeth asked again to make sure.

"Oh don't be, Liz. I'm fine.." You smiled. "I'll eat when I'm hungry, okay..?" You added. Elizabeth still looked very worried.

"Come on, stop it Liz... So, what were you guys talking about just now..?" You changed the topic.