48 He Found Out You Self Harm

100k reads! Ohmygod! You guys are awesome! Thank you so much every single one of you. I love you and here's a new chapter!

Oh, it's a requested scene from @lady_foxx

I hope you like it!

Love,miera

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Imagine 48: He found out you self harm

You gazed at the screen in silence, taking in everything you saw and trying to process your thoughts. You scrolled down a little bit, seeing more tweets shower in your feed, mostly positive but the negative ones seemed to stand out more.

"Y/N is so fat and ugly. How can she be with Michael?"

"Y/N's ain't good enough for Michael! What does he see in her? I see nothing."

"Y/N's using Michael for his money, haha I bet she doesn't even love him. Poor Mikey."

Your throat clamped up reading them. Every single day messages like that were there. You know that's the price of being the wife to the most famous person in the whole world but sometimes, it's just too much to ignore. And now, you began to believe them.

You shut your eyes tightly, trying to block them out. Your lips trembled, your hands began to shake. You banged your laptop shut, springing up from the bed and heading for the bathroom. You just stood there, staring into the mirror at yourself. Thoughts began to erupt in your mind.

"I'm so fat... I'm so ugly... that girl was right, how can Michael love me..?" You began to question yourself, warm tears flowed down your face and smear your make up. You gulped, opening the bathroom drawer and picking up a metal, sleek razor.

You made your way to the side of the tub and sat quietly, cold and shaky. You forcefully shut your eyes, and bit your lip hard before taking the razor and swiping it across your wrist. It felt so good, you felt relieved. You did it again, just above.

All of sudden, the front door crashed open. Michael was home.

"Y/N?" He called and you quickly dropped the razor down in shocked.

"Baby where are you..? I'm home..!" He shouted again, you could hear his wandering footsteps tracing the bedroom. You couldn't let him know what you just did. He'd go crazy and you didn't want that. You didn't want to worry him. So you quickly wiped your tears off and pull the sleeves of your jumper and hold it tight as you walked out the bathroom.

"There you are... I missed you.." He greeted you with one warm hug. You acted normally and hugged him back with a cold smile on your face.

"Baby I have something to tell you..!" He excitedly said as he breaks the hug and held you by the arms.

"What?" You asked.

"Well, I just got my week off from work and I'm gonna take us somewhere nice where we can rest... Just you and me..!" He excitedly said as he put pressure on your wrist that made you jumped a little.

"Sweetheart are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"I'm-I'm fine.. I'm okay." You stuttered as you removed your arms from his grip.

"Is there any bruises or something..? Lemme see.." He reached out for your arms again but you moved it away.

"No.. no.. there's nothing.. I'm okay." You convinced him again but failed badly.

He tried again and again and you finally lost that little wrestle. Michael grabbed your arm and pushed up your sleeves. You couldn't even look at his face cause you knew it'd break your heart. His hand was shaking and you knew he was upset.

"What were you thinking Y/N...?" He slowly whispered.

"I-I was.. I'm just-"

"WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!!" He screamed with gritted teeth. You were terrified with that sudden raised in voice. Michael was very mad and your tears started to flow uncontrollably.

"Why did you this to yourself huh? To me?! Why did you do this to me?! What if something happen to you? What would happen to me if something happen to you?! Don't you ever think about me?!! GODDAMMIT Y/N..!!" He let go of you and turned around to take a deep breath and get himself back together.

"I'm sorry.. I- I wasn't thinking... But it was nothing, really." You muttered.

Michael slowly turned around in disbelief with what you just said. "Nothing..?" He asked. You stayed silence. "Nothing you said..? Well then, let see how you'd feel if I slit my wrist..!" He rushed towards the bathroom to find the razor.

"Michael! No! No no no no don't! Put that thing away please don't!" You followed him and grabbed the razor that was in his and and throw it away before hugging him tightly. "Please, don't. I'm sorry... I promise I won't do it again. I promise. I'm sorry. Please.." You cried in his chest.

Michael sighed slowly as he returned your hug. "I love you Y/N.... Please don't do that again. It kills me to see you like that.." He whispered as he kissed your head. "I know you're hurting by the fans and the media but baby I've told you not to bother them didn't I..?"

"It's hard.... It's really hard to ignore them, Michael... They call me bunch of stuff... and it made me think that I'm not good enough for you.." You cried.

"Shhhh shhh... Don't ever listen to them.. Sweetheart I don't care what they say.. All I know is that I LOVE you and that's it..." He comforted you in his arms. "And please, promise me you won't harm yourself anymore. It's dangerous baby and I'll kill myself if anything ever happen to you... Promise me, please..." He begged.

"I promise..."

"Good... I love you, remember that okay..?" He said and you just nod in silence.

He sighed again. "Let's go clean you up before the cut gets worst." He kissed your head one last time before cleaning you up.