41 How He Cheer You Up

Hey guys!

Guess what chapter this is...? Girl you guessed it! And you're right.... xD

So yeahhh, since many of you were asking for part 2 of the previous imagine [40 You Gave Him The Silent Treatment], here it is!

Enjoy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Imagine 41: How he cheer you up

"Y/N! Baby I'm sorry...! I didn't mean what I said..!" You heard him calling for you but you didn't care and ran straight to your room.

Once you step your foot in the room, your tears started flowing. You were initially mad but somehow, you felt really really sad. 

You made your way slowly towards the bed with tears flowing and realized that you couldn't stay mad at your husband for long. Everything he did, you would always blame yourself even if it was obviously his fault like this one. But you just couldn't put the blame on him. Otherwise, you'd feel like you've failed to be his perfect wife.

When he said he was disappointed with you, you felt really really down. That's the last thing you would want to hear or not to hear at all. So you sat quietly on your bed in the dark, crying out thinking you could've done better for him for few a minutes before you heard a knock on the door.

You knew it was Michael so you got yourself together, hiding away all the tears to look tough and mad. The door was pushed open for a small crack and you expected him to come in but instead you saw this two miniature figures of him and a chimpanzee. Michael was behind the door holding these figures out. You scrunched your eyebrows trying to figure what he was trying to do.

You rolled your eyes in disbelief when he started acting out dialogues between the two miniatures. But deep inside, you found it was really adorable for him to do that.

"Hey bubbles!"

"What Michael..?"

"Y/N's mad at me...."

"What did you do this time huh?"

"Well....I-I said something I shouldn't...."

"What is it...?"

"Umm... I-I said that I was disappointed with her..." He mumbled.

"What?! How could you say that..?!" He made bubbles hit him and you couldn't help but formed a smile at the sight.

"I know, I know..! I guess I was controlled by my mind when I said that. I really didn't mean it in my heart..."

"If you say so.... then go and say sorry to her... Go apologize.."

"She wouldn't listen to me..."

He made bubbles turn to look at you.

"Have you actually tried...?"

"No...."

"Mike..! Go...!" He made bubbles hit him again.

"Fine...." He took a deep breath and cleared his throat.

"Y/N honey...? I... umm... I'm sorry..?"

Silence.

"See bubbles? She wouldn't respond..." He sighed.

"That. Is. Not. How. You. Apologize. Michael!" Bubbles hit him repeatedly with every word.

"Ouch! Stop it! Bubbles stop it...!"

The scene was super cute that it made you let out a small giggle.

" *dramatic gasped* You heard that Bubbles...??"

"Yeah yeah...!"

"I think she's okay now... Should I go and talk to her..?"

"You got it Mike..! Go.... and don't do the same mistake..!"

"Okay I won't." With that last word, both of the miniatures were gone behind the door.

He then slowly poped his head through the crack of the door to check on you. You stared at him with almost no expression.

"Umm... can I come in...?" He scratched the back of his head. You gave him a little nod and then he nervously walked in to sit on the opposite end of the bed. He looked at you, and licked his bottom lip.

"Sweetheart.... I'm really really really really sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.... I know I shouldn't have said that..." He said.

"But you did...." You said inaudibly but loud enough for him to hear.

He sighed and slowly climbed up the bed closer to you.

"Look baby... That was spontaneous and I regretted it so much... Now I know exactly why you acted that way with me earlier... I'm so sorry... It's really my fault... I should've called you to let you know I was late..." He explained.

"It's not the first time..." You looked at him, giving him the 'you know?' look.

He looked down to his hand reaching out for yours.

"Michael I'm tired okay... I'm tired of waiting for you every single night, wishing to have some nice dinner and spend some alone time with my husband.... but it's impossible with you coming home late almost every night..." You could feel tears started to form in your eyes.

"Aww god... no no baby please don't cry... You're gonna make me cry.... Please..." He slowly grabbed you and embraced you in his arms. You burried your face on his chest.

"I just want the best for you.... for us..." You sobbed, trying to control your feelings.

"I know baby, I know...." He brushed your hair. "I'm really sorry... I promise I'll change... Just please stop crying..." He pleaded.

You just stayed there without any words trying to absorbed everything and stabilize your feelings for a few moments.

"You know.... Bubbles gonna kill me if he know I made you cry..." He joked when he noticed that you were not crying anymore.

You let out a small chuckled and got up to a sitting position, rubbing off all the tear stains. Michael helped you.

"Forgive me...?" He asked.

You just bit your bottom lip and nodded. "I forgive you.."

He beamed. "Thank you..! I promise I'll change." He said before leaning in to give you a tender kiss on your lips.

"Now guess who's starving..?!" He paused. "I am..! And I want to eat what my wife had prepared for me.." He added.

"No.. you don't have to Michael.. I know you're not hungry..." You shook your head, knowing that he just want to make you feel better.

"Well... you're right, I'm not hungry..."

You sighed.

"I'm starving...!! And I want my wonderful wife to eat with me.... Please...?" He begged with puppy eyes.

Now how can you resist that cute little face?

You giggled. "Fine... Lets go.."

He literally jumped off the bed with your hand in his, so excited to have late supper with you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Taraaaaaa! There you go! I hope this chapter is okay.... and sorry if it's not a hot scene like you've expected because I'm being very careful now... I've just got back my PG13 rating and don't want it to be R again.... So yeahh, don't hate me please..

Tell me what you think okay? Xx

Vote + Comment + Share

Love,miera