31 His Birthday

Imagine 31: His birthday

Finally, the day you've waited for so long has arrived! It's Michael's birthday and you already have something planned perfectly for him. It was early in the morning and Michael was sleeping beside you with his arms tight around you. You examined his calm sleeping face with awe. He's the most beautiful person you've ever met in your life and you felt lucky that you have him to call yours.

Slowly and gently, you trace his face down to his jaws with your finger and gave him a little peck on the lips to wake him up. With that, he peeked through to look at you with just a single eye open.

"Morning birthday boy..." You whispered with a smile on your face.

He returned the smile and held the back of your head to kiss your forehead, "Morning sweetheart." You love it when he did that. It warms your heart so much.

"Ready for your present?" You excitedly asked.

He gently let go of you and had a good stretch then looked back at you, "Where do we start?" He gave you one of his naughty smirk with his hand roaming your waist.

"Not that silly!" You playfully hit his chest and sat right up. He pouted and followed your gestures. "Why not?" He said playing with your fingers.

"Because I have something better for you and I'm sure you're gonna love it!" You explained. "And if you behave good enough....you might get some." You smirked.

He looked at you with sparkling eyes, "Not now?" He bit his bottom lip.

"Na-uh." You shook your head. "Now you go and get ready. We're gonna have some fun outdoor." You added.

***

"Are we there yet?" Michael asked for the millionth's time.

"Can you just calm down? We're almost there." You said with your eyes glued to the road. You don't always drive but for that special day, you decided to.

"But girl we've been in this car for...for...god i don't know how long." He whined. He always hated long car rides. So to keep his mouth shut, you drove as fast as you can to reach the destination.

"Y'know what? You can be such pain in the ass but since it's your birthday, i won't bother." You said as you parked the car.

"Alright. We're here!" You clapped excitedly. You turned to look at Michael and he was starstruck, looking outside the window.

"Michael, you okay? Are you coming?" You smirked as you slowly get out of the car.

"Y/N, you're taking me here?" He beamed.

You nodded biting your bottom lip. "You like it?"

He looked at you with wide eyes. "How can I not like it?! It's Disneyland! I love Disneyland! Oh boy Y/N, I love you I love you!" He jumped to give you a hug.

You returned his hug, glad that the surprise worked. "Alright, alright I love you too. Now let's go in and have loads of fun!" You grabbed his hand and ran towards the entrance.

The first thing he took you to was this huge roller-coaster ride. You were terrified by just looking at the speed of the train with all the people screaming for their life.

"Can we go on this ride? Can we, can we please?" He grinned excitedly like a kid on christmas morning.

You gulped but you hid your weakness. "Umm why don't we go on a gentle ride first?" You suggested with an awkward smile.

"Na'uh..I wanna go on this one first. C'mon, it'll be fun!" He said.

You raised your eyebrows, looking for confirmation.