14 He Found Out You're Pregnant

Imagine 14 : He found out you're pregnant

These past few weeks Michael had been very busy with his work. He spent most of his time in the studio writing new music and recording it. He'd leave early in the morning and came back very late, leaving you alone.

He didn't even notice that you were not well lately. Your body were weak at times and you'd threw up every now and then but he didn't realize that. You were kind of disappointed with him but you knew you can't do anything because that is part of his job and a part of who he is so you just let it be.

But this one morning you felt really bad. You woke up with the worst headache ever and you noticed that Michael had left for work. You glanced at the clock on your side table and it was almost noon. 'Of course he had left.' You sighed.

Suddenly you felt something coming out off your throat. You rushed to the bathroom and squatted in front of the toilet bowl letting it all out. It was more than normal and you felt really weak. You stood in front of the sink and faced the mirror. You looked at yourself and wonder what was going on with you and instantly, something popped into your mind. 'Could it be?' You thought to yourself.

Then you quickly moved towards the cabinet where Michael kept all the pregnancy test kit and grabbed one of it. You examined the kit for awhile and let out a small chuckled. You finally realized that these kits that Michael kept would come in handy because you were arguing with him about keeping these stuff. You said that when the time comes, you can always go and buy it at the store but now when you're experiencing it yourself, you were really grateful that Michael didn't listen to you. He was so excited about having his own baby since you both got married and that's the reason why he prepared every single thing.

Without any delay, you followed all the instructions on the box and waited....waited...waited.... and waited. You left the test on the sink counter and sat on the toilet bowl's cover. You fiddled with your fingers while waiting. You were really nervous and scared but excited at the same time because if it's positive, you'd be more than happy. It has been Michael's dream to be a daddy and you'd be very glad to make his dream come true and give him his babies.

After a few minutes, you took the kit and headed outside of the bathroom. You stood in front of your dresser and took a deep breath before looking at the result in your hand. You compared the result with the box and you could not stop smiling. It was positive! You're pregnant! You could not contain your feelings because you were so elated. You couldn't wait to tell Michael this good news and instantly a lot of things went around your mind of how you're going to surprise him.

But suddenly you felt like throwing up again. You quickly left the test on the dresser and ran towards the toilet bowl. You went through a couple of vomiting before you cleaned yourself up and went straight to the bed to have some rest. You were so weak and doesn't feel like doing anything for the day. At least before Michael come home. But you were drifted away.

You were so deep in your sleep when Michael came home later that night. When he saw that you were sleeping, he didn't really bother because every time he came home late, you'd be sleeping. It's just that he noticed you didn't make dinner that night. But then he thought you might be tired or maybe lazy. He didn't mind though.

So he went to clean up and get ready to go to bed. It has been a long day for him and he just want to sleep. After putting on his pyjamas and passed by your dresser, he saw something that caught his attention. It was the pregnancy test that you left earlier. He slowly picked it up and observed it. His back was on the wall when he knew the result. He was surprised and can't believe his eyes. Without knowing, his tears started to fall as he slowly sat on the floor. His feelings were so hard to express. He was very happy. Elated, to be exact. But at the same time he felt really guilty.