07 Before He Left For Tour

Imagine 07 : Before he left for tour

"Baby, where's my shirt?" You heard Michael's sweet voice from behind you. You turned to look at him who was just done taking shower and was wrapped in his towel with water droplets running through his torso. 'Damn, I'm so gonna miss that.' You thought to yourself.

"Like what you see?" He smirked.

You blushed and quickly moved your eyes to look at his and bit your bottom lip.

"My shirt?" He asked again raising his eyebrows.

"Oh, sorry. Everything's on the bed." You pointed to where you've prepared his clothes.

You continued packing all of his minor stuff on the floor as he got dressed. Yup, the day has arrived. The day where he had to leave you to go on tour for god knows how long. Of course you were sad, who even like to be left by their loved ones? You know you don't. But you didn't show it to him.

Suddenly you were hugged from behind. You knew it was him because of his sweet cologne. His arms were over your shoulders and you felt him kiss your head. You held his arms and turned your head to face him and smiled sweetly. He returned you a sad smile. You knew he didn't want to leave you alone but there was nothing he can do.

"Are you sad?" You questioned.

"Well aren't you? You look happy." He pouted.

You sighed. Then you took his hand and changed your position so that your body is facing him.

You caressed his cheek. "Of course I'm sad, baby." You whispered.

"Then why are you smiling and look all happy? It's like you can't wait for me to leave." He expressed, softly.

You didn't respond but hid your face.

He lifted your chin carefully and looked deep into your eyes waiting for answers. "Why?" He muttered.

"Cause I don't want it to be hard for you." You took a deep breath as your eyes started to be glassy. His expression instantly changed into guilt.

"I don't want to show you that I'm sad cause I don't want you to worry about me. I know it's hard enough for you to leave me and I don't want to add more to that." You explained and a single drop of tear fell from your eyes.

"Oh Y/N." He pulled you for a hug. "I'm so sorry, baby. I really am. I should've not think like that. I'm sorry." He pleaded.

"No, it's okay. I should've let you know though." You said as you pulled away. You smiled, feeling better.

"I love you, Y/N. Please remember that. You're the best I could ever asked for. You're beautiful, smart, generous, very understanding and you always put others before you." He said, kissing your forehead. "I promise I'll call you everyday." He added.

You giggled, making him confuse. "Don't, babe. I don't want you to promise something you can't do. It's okay, I understand. Just promise me that you won't forget me. That'll be enough." You smiled.

"See? You're too good for me." He sighed. "Okay, I promised I won't forget you which is ridiculous. How can I ever forget you? Never." He paused. "But I'll still call." He winked and gave you a naughty smirk.

You chuckled, then remembered something. You got up and walked to the bed. He followed you behind.

"Michael, I want you to take Jimmy with you." You said as you hand him your favorite tiny stuffed elephant. He was surprised but took it anyway and you were glad he did.

"But baby, you can't sleep without Jimmy." He reminded.

"I can barely sleep without you." You sighed. "It's alright, I want you to have him. At least I know I'm always with you." You gave him a bitter smile. He just licked his lips, thinking.