51 He Catch A Cold From You

Imagine 51: He catch a cold from you

You were out running some errands since you just recovered from your cold last night. Thanks to Michael, he took a good care of you without worrying about him catching that cold from you. He had left for rehearsals that morning, feeling all good and energetic as usual.

As you were driving on the road, your phone started to ring. You pulled it out of your pocket and answered it when you saw Bill's name flashed up on the screen.

"Y/N, Michael's sick. He's sneezing non stop, burning up and sweating like crazy. None of us know what to do, please come down here and get him better.." Bill said with an uneasy tone on the other side of the phone. You felt really bad cause you knew you were the cause of his sudden sickness.

"Okay Bill, don't worry... I'll be there in minutes.. Ummm... can you do me a favor? Blanket him for me while I'm on my way please...?" You asked him.

"Yeah, yeah sure. I'll do that for you.. Just hurry up okay.."

"Calm down, I'm on my way... and thank you Bill. See you.." You said, before hanging up and drove straight to Michael's rehearsals.

You arrived at the place and ran straight to his dressing room. "Michael..?" You said, knocking on the door. It opened and Bill stood there. "Oh thank God you're here.. We don't know what's wrong with him and what to do.. He was perfectly fine yesterday.." He said.

You looked over at your husband who was sleeping on the couch with a blanket over him. You made your way towards him and placed your hand on his forehead. "God, he's burning up. Poor boy.. Bill, can you call my doctor friend and ask for some antibiotics? Say it's for me.." You said as you stroked his head and his body moved slightly by your touch.

Bill nodded and pulled out his phone to call your friend. Michael's eyes opened and he saw you, "Y/N..." he groaned.

"I told you not to come near me didn't I..? Now you see why..? You're in the rehearsal phase, Michael and you need to be at the top of your health-"

"Baby... I'm sick... Do you have to nag me right now...?" He cut you middle sentence with a tired voice.

You looked at him in the eyes and sighed. "Fine..." You said, knowing he was right. "But I hate seeing you like this Mike... Especially because of me..." You muttered, looking down.

"Hey..." He lifted your chin up to look at him. "It's okay.. I'm gonna be fine.. It's just a cold, remember? Please don't feel bad about it.." He whispered. You just stared at him, emotionless.

"Come on, smile for me.. That's the best medicine I can have." He said, stroking your cheek. You smiled, but still feeling bad. "There you go... I think I'm all good now after seeing that beautiful smile.." You giggled at his silly remark.

"You shouldn't be making any jokes in this condition, y'know.." You said and he just smiled. "I've asked Bill to call a friend of mine to subscribe some antibiotics for you and you'll get better after having them.." He nodded and closed his eyes slowly.

"I love you.." He said, quietly. 

"I love you too.." You whispered before kissing his sweat forehead. "You've taken care of me and now it's my turn.." You added as you tucked him neatly under the blanket.

"The doctor's on his way.." Bill said. You nodded and stared at Michael, waiting for the doctor before you can take him home.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Another update! See, all of your votes and comments really moved me to keep on writing :')

I've seen all of your comments about the length of my imagines and most of you said it's fine either way. Short or long. I thank you for that and I'll try to do longer ones when I have the time okay? 

Thank you and I love you! <3

Oh, this chapter is a requested scene from @opalmoons :)

I hope you like it and please

Vote + Comment + Share

Love,miera