61 "Lips"

Imagine 61: "Lips"

Even though he was only trying to solve a simple crossword puzzle, the way Michael slowly ran his tongue across his lips every time he tried to concentrate made you stare at him in awe. After smiling, you reached his face and gently caress his cheek tracing circles on it with your thumb.

His brain was immediately pulled out of trance by your actions, and shaking his head, he turns to look at you whilst one of his hands took yours away from his face and brought it up to his lips. Michael picked one of your fingers and made it touch his lower lip.

The softness of his lips and the delicacy with which he was holding your hand made your stomach churn. You gulped nervously, making him chuckle. You stared at each other for a couple of seconds before he, without saying a word, stood up and pulled you up with him. You stood in front of him with a nervous smile; he noticed and slowly stepped closer, placing his hand around your waist and lightly pulled you even closer.

Once your faces were inches away from each other's, he put a strand of your hair behind your ear. and brought his lips closer yo yours. Michael winked at you and smirked before both of your lips colliding in a sweet, passionate kiss.