06 You Comfort Him When He's Feeling Bad

Just like I promised, a double update!

I'm just so happy cuz Michael's new single came out today! Love Never Felt So Good ~

Have you heard it?! Of course you have. Haha. It's so good right? The grooves and all. Oh and the duet version with Justin Timberlake is not bad at all ayy? I like JT's touch in it. 

It just feels awesome to hear his voice again. I really do miss him. I bet you do too.

Right, enough talking. Enjoy! I hope you like it :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Imagine 06 : You comfort him when he's feeling bad

"What's his condition, doctor?" Michael asked, concerned about a really young patient he was looking at. You accompanied him to a local children's hospital to do his monthly routine which was to pay a visit to those unlucky kids.

Usually, he would went on by his own but that day was different, you insisted to tag along because you never did before. He refused at first but with a few coaxed, he gave in. So when both of you arrived, there were a couple of paparazzi but Michael had taught you to ignore them and just act like they doesn't exist. You were used to it somehow.

Michael had his staffs to bring balloons and toys and candies to be distributed to the children. He never really mind spending his money when it comes to children, especially sick ones. When both of you passed by this one ward, Michael suddenly stopped. You looked at him and noticed that his attention was caught by this little boy whose tiny body were full of wires injected in it.

That was when he asked the doctor that have been accompanying you through the visit.

"Ummm... That's our little Johnny. A very strong boy. He's going through a heart failure. It's call Cardiomyopathy." Dr. Hopps explained. 

"Is it bad?" Michael questioned softly as he looked at Johnny through the transparent window of his ward.

"Well, it's pretty common but he has been fighting for so long." Dr. Hopps added.

"Is he gonna be okay, doctor?" Michael moved his gazed towards Dr. Hopps. You were right next to Michael the whole time, held his arm with one hand and rubbed it with the other to calm him down.

"In this case, he need to go through a heart transplant in order to stay alive. He'll be fine if he has a suitable donor anytime soon. But as I mentioned earlier, he has been waiting for so long. I'm scared he wouldn't have enough time." The Dr. said in a low voice.

You took a look at Michael and you saw his eyes were teary. He then made his way inside to greet Johnny. You followed him, faithfully. There was only his mother inside. You both greeted her first.

"How old is he?" You asked his mom.

"He's turning 2 this weekend." She smiled.

"Only 2 years old and he has to go through all this." Michael shook his head, broken-hearted. He moved closer towards Johnny and smiled warmly at him.

"Hello." Johnny said, as though as he was normal. That broke Michael's heart even more.

"Hey there buddy. You good?" Michael asked.

"Ohh yeahh, mother said if I keep being strong, I will be able to play with my friends again." He beamed.

Your heart broke to pieces with his words. You almost cried but you knew you can't show your weakness to this strong little boy.

"Your mother's right. Please be strong, okay buddy?" Michael kissed Johnny's head and made his way out of the ward very quickly, leaving you behind.

You were surprised. You gave Johnny and his mother a quick smile and left the ward to catch on Michael. You tried to look for him around the floor. But you couldn't find him anywhere. As you made your way back to Johnny's ward, you walked passed this one quiet hall and saw what you've been looking for.

It was Michael. He was sitting on the floor with his legs near to his chest and he sinked his head on his knees. It broke your heart to see the man you love in that situation but you decided to be strong for him. You walked towards where he was and sat right next to him. You heard his sob and automatically embraced him in your small arms.

"Shhhh..... It's okay baby, it's okay. He's gonna be alright. He will have his donor soon." You coaxed, trying to comfort him. You took off his fedora and helped him leaned his head on your chest. You then stroked his curls.

"You know, this is why I didn't want you to follow me. Im such a cry baby." He sighed. You can't believe that came out of his mouth.

"Then what? Let you cry yourself alone? No way." You stated.

He said nothing, still sobbing.

"Michael baby, there's nothing wrong about crying. It's just a small part of you. Yes, you're sensitive. So what? Being sensitive means you have a good heart. And nothing's wrong with that, okay." You encouraged him.

"I know. It's just that I can't bear seeing all these children suffering. It made me feel bad. It's like I didn't do anything to help them." He expressed, playing with your fingers.

"Shhh.. shhh... No more words. Michael, you already did all you can do. You helped a lot of children and made their lifes better." You reminded him.

"Well, I guess I wanna help more." He said, then sat up straight as he continued. "Baby, I wanna help this Johnny boy. He has so much faith in him. He deserved to live. Im gonna do what I have to do." He said, determined.

"As always." You smiled. He did the same.

"Feel better now?" You asked as you put back his fedora on him.

"Yes, much better. Thank you so much for being here for me, honey. I really needed that." He smiled.

"That's what I'm here for." You gave him a little peck then you helped him get on his feet. You looked at him and wiped away the tear stain on his cheeks.

Without any warnings, he leaned in to kissed you on your lips. A very deep kiss that full of pure love. You smiled, and did the same thing.

"I love you, Y/N." He said as you parted for some air.

"I love you more, Michael." You replied.

He smirked. "I thought that was my line?"

You giggled shyly as you lead him back to Johnny's ward.