32 Birthday 'Present'

• Dedicated to You

Imagine 32: Birthday 'present'

Michael let out a soft moan as he parked the car in front of your house. He insisted to drive himself back home and along the way you've been teasing him by stroking his thigh. He was so turned on and couldn't wait to make love to you.

"Come girl...you got some present to give." He said with his deep voice as he picked you up and carried you inside. He couldn't help but planted hungry kisses on your lips, jaws and down to your neck. He trembled a bit to open the front door but he managed to get in and pressed you against the door after he closed it. 

His hands roamed under your shirt while his lips gave you some tender kisses. "Girl look what you've done to me..." He whispered as you play with his hair and kissed him hard. His tongue asked for entrance but you played hard to get. He found his hands down to your bum and squeezed it which made you moan and gained him the entrance he wanted. Both of you fought for dominance and as usual, he won. "Baby I want you..." He said with heavy breathing.

You didn't bother to reply him as you quickly moved out of his grip and headed to the stairs. You motioned him to come and get you with your fingers as you slowly walked up the stairs to Michael's and your bedroom. He just bit his bottom lip and followed your steps.

You gave him your killer sexy smirk as you laid on the bed with your elbow carrying your weight. Michael came in and instantly removed his shirt and pants that left him in just his boxers. You bit your bottom lip as you admired his toned sexy body. He was not that built but he was just perfect with that lean body.

Without any delay, he quickly get on the bed over you. He spread out your legs with his knee as he planted kisses on your neck. He searched for your sweetspot and when he found it, he licked and bit pleasurably marking his territory. You moaned softly at his touch with your hand roaming his abs.

He started to moved the tender kisses down your body but you stopped him and flipped the position with you now on top of him. He gave you a confused look. "It's your birthday, remember?" You smirked and he chuckled. "Right...so what are you gonna do...?" He said as he stroked your face gently with his finger. "Well....What do you WANT me to do...?" You smiled sexily.

He didn't answer you but he just bit his bottom lip. You knew he want something but you really want him to ask for it.

"You gotta tell me what to do, Mr Jackson...." You said, grinding on him. He moaned at your doings. You can feel his member starting to get hard so you decided to teased him a little more. You slowly got up and teased him by removing your clothes deadly slow. You knew you drove him crazy because he can't help but rubbed himself.

"You want me to help you with that?" You asked as you slowly get back on top of him as you kissed his neck that made him moaned softly. "Ahhhh...baby I need you down there. Please..." He begged. You smiled at your success as you started to kiss his torso down to his throbbing member. You looked up at him as you removed his boxer. His huge member sprung up and you knew he was ready. His eyes were closed waiting for the pleasure. "Baby look at me..don't close your eyes." You said. He did what he was told.

You started off by gripping his long dick and stroked it real sexy right from the bottom to the top. "God....baby..." He moaned aloud as he threw his head backwards, feeling the pleasure. You didn't wait any longer as you licked his shaft and immediately take him all in. You sucked him all the way down and he held your head as he moved his hips in sync with you. His moans were so sexy that it made you want to pleasure him even more. You knew he was coming so you exchanged your mouth with your hand to stroked him hard and fast. He panted full of pleasure. He was sweating hard because of the hotness you gave.