23 Skinny Dipping

Before you read, just a quick question!

Where did you find this book? Im just curious ^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Imagine 23: Skinny dipping

"Arthur Daniel Jackson! Why did you do that?" You scolded your 2 years old little boy in disappointment for spilling his chocolate milk on the carpet.

"Sorry mommy." He pouted.

"Sorry doesn't change anything." You sighed. You were not usually like that but that day you were so tired after cleaning the whole house.

Your son just stayed in silence and was about to cry.

"Hey applehead, it's okay. Have you said sorry to mommy?" Michael suddenly came into the living room and squatted so that he was the same level as his son. Arthur just nodded guiltily.

"Right, now go and grab your toys. We're going to Aunt Janet's house." Michael added as he kissed Arthur's forehead and pushed him gently to go and start packing his toys.

After he left, Michael made his way up to you and rubbed your arms. "Babygirl, it's alright. I know you're tired. I'll clean it up for you kay? Then later we're gonna do something fun to cheer you up." He winked.

You smiled tiredly and sat on the couch letting him do the work. "Where are we going?" You questioned after being so curious.

"You'll see." He smirked and you rolled your eyes with that answer.

"Arthur, you be a good boy and be nice to your cousins okay? Mommy and daddy will pick you up later." Michael said.

"Okay daddy!" He nodded rapidly and straight away ran inside the house to play with his cousins. Michael giggled at his cuteness.

"Going somewhere huh?" Janet smirked at his brother.

"Oh shut up." Michael blushed. "Please look after him for me will you, dunk?"

"You know I will." Janet patted his brother.

"Thank you. I know I can count on you." He smiled.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I think you better get going now." She said gesturing her head to you who was in the car. Michael turned to take a glance at you then back to Janet. "Well, I'll see you later kay." Michael gave Janet a hug and made his way back to the car.

"Have fun you two!" She shouted.

"Thanks Jan!" You smiled dryly as Michael drove off to somewhere you had no idea of.

"So are you gonna tell me where you're taking me?" You turned your head towards him.

"Na-uh."

"Really now?"

"Baby, don't worry. I'm hundred percent sure you're gonna love it." He winked.

"What if I don't?" You trailed.

"You will." He said firmly.

"We'll see." You shrugged.

After a few miles, he parked the car under one big tree. You looked ahead as you stepped out of the car and saw a very beautiful lake in front of you. It was so beautiful that it almost made you loose your breath. You were just like Michael. Both of you love the nature so much.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He stood next to you and placed his arm around your shoulder.

You faced him who was looking straight towards the lake. You love his side profile in a way and out of nowhere, you kissed his cheek.

"What was that for?" He blushed.

You bit your bottom lip. "Nothing. It's just that...you were right. I love this." You flashed a warm smile.

"Really?" He raised his eyebrows. "I haven't even start yet." He added as he guide you towards the lake.

You stopped and scrunched your eyebrows together.

"What's wrong honey?" He asked.

"What is running in your mind?" You asked him back.

He giggled. "Relax baby. I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Michael you're making me anxious. Tell me." You stressed.

"Fine, fine. We're skinny dipping." He wiggled his eyebrows as he jogged further towards the lake, leaving you behind.

You gasped, can't believe he said that.

"Oh my god. Are you serious?!" You asked full of excitement. Just because you were surprised he would said that. It has always been your dream to go skinny dipping but every time you threw the idea, Michael would refused. That was why you were over excited.

"Yes, I'm very serious. Now you better hurry before I change my mind." He said as he stripped down to his boxer.

Without further a due, you ran towards him and quickly took off your clothes. He just stared at you.

"What are waiting for? Come on!" You said as you ran inside the lake, naked. He followed you after he kicked off his boxer.

You were very proud of his sudden confidence. As you were admiring him, a splash of water hit your face. It was him.

"Heyyy....!" With that, a row of splashing war begun. Both of you had a good laugh splashing each other. It has been quite a long time since you both spend some time alone like that.

"Michael, stop!" You said in between laughter. You couldn't laugh no more.

"I'm coming to get you." He teased.

"Nooo!" You moved away from him. But he was way faster than you. With just a few steps, he embraced you in his arms.

"Gotcha!"

"Aaahh!" You laughed, still trying to get away from him but you failed. Both of you stayed in that position in silence for a couple minutes, staring at the sunset which was just setting in.

"Michael...?"

"Mhmm?"

"Thank you."

"For what, baby?"

"For doing this for me." You smiled and he returned it.

"I'd do anything for you." He said as he kiss your head.

"I love you, Michael. So much."

"I know, I love you so much more." He tighten his grip on you. You love that feeling. His warm body touched yours on that beautiful evening with a beautiful scenery.

"Are you feeling better now?" He suddenly asked.

"I feel great since I got here." You beamed.

"See, I've told you." He smirked.

"Yeah yeah whatever." You responded. He chuckled at your reaction.

Both of you stayed there for a little longer before you went back to picked your child up from Janet's. You felt guilty cause you scolded him earlier and you just can't wait to hug and kiss him to say you're sorry. You were very glad that Michael did the right thing to take you out for a little break. He knows you the best. No one could ever replace him. Never.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Another update! Yayyy :D

I did this for my lovely readers! It's you. Yes, YOU!

Thank you so much for all the reads and votes. Appreciate it a lot!

Ohh, I dedicate this chapter to @MjsMrsRight cuz she requested this scene. I hope you like it :) And for those who requested a scene too, thank you but I'm sorry cuz I can't do all of it in the mean time. If you're lucky, you'll get it :)

Anyway, I got to go. Got a submission to do tomorrow :/

Love,miera