19 He Looked At You Lovingly

Imagine 19 : He looked at you lovingly

"Here's your breakfast, babe. I made your favourite." You said as you placed Michael's plate in front of him. His eyes lit up when he saw what you made him.

"French toasts?! Oh my....thank you Y/N." He smiled.

"Anything for you my love." You said as you took your seat next to him.

Both of you spent time at his parent's house because there were some family gathering and the whole family were there. That morning you decided to cook Michael his favourite morning meal since he kept whining saying that he missed your cooking even though it had only been three days.

As he tried to take the first bite, someone interrupted him. "Uncle doodoo can you blow this bubbles for me please?" TJ, his little nephew asked sweetly as he held out his bottle of bubbles in front of Michael.

"I can't TJ, I'm sorry. I'm trying to eat my breakfast here." He explained nicely as he glanced from TJ to the french toast in front of him. As a little boy, TJ pouted for being rejected. You didn't have the heart to leave him that way.

"Hey TJ, come here. I'll blow it for you." You offered with a motherly smile. The boy beamed and made his way towards you. You took the bottle which he handed out to you and start blowing the bubbles.

You couldn't help but giggled at how TJ laugh and jump trying to catch the bubbles you blew. He was so happy and so were you.

"TJ, come here for a minute." You said. He did as he was told and he stood in front of you with his back towards you. You dipped the stick inside of the bottle and positioned it in front of TJ's mouth so that he can blow it himself.

"You try. Blow it gently." You guided him and he succeeded on the first time. His smile was priceless. "Okay now you do it yourself okay? Uncle doodoo will join you later." You smiled as you gently push TJ so that he can go play the bubbles himself.

As you turned your face towards Michael, he was staring at you with a loving smile. "What is it?" You asked as you took a glance at his untouched plate which tells you that he was staring from the start. You blushed at the thought of it.

"You made me realized how much I love you." He smiled.

You moved your eyes away from him shyly to look at TJ who was giggling at the bubbles he blew.

"I really do..." He said as he grabbed your hand with a firm grip.

You looked back at him. "I feel the same, Michael. I love you too." You nodded assuringly. "Now who is that particular uncle who can't wait to dig in his breakfast but the plate seems to be untouched huh?" You smirked. He just blushed and start to eat his food without leaving your hand.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow I didn't expect many of you were enjoying this book and want me to update. I'm very glad you did though :D

And again, sorry for the short chapters cuz I don't really have the time to do a long one. But I sure will one day! ;)

Vote, Comment and Share ! You know the drill ;) hihi

Love,miera