10 He's Late For Work

Imagine 10 : He's late for work

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You jerked up to the sound of your alarm clock. You quickly shut it off, didn't want to disturb anybody. You took a deep breath and sat up on your bed. You took a glance at the clock to check what time it was. 5am. You rubbed your eyes to get rid of the sleep then rubbed your whole face.

You turned your head to the right-side of the bed and smiled at the amazing view. It was the love of your life, Michael. He was sleeping peacefully like a baby. His cheek was pressed softly to the pillow and his hair was covering his face. It was so cute. Then you giggled to yourself when you saw that his hand was placed on your upper thigh. It made you giggle because of the way that he never want to let you go. Even in his sleep. It's kind of his habit.

You slowly moved his hand so that you could move freely and you tucked his hair away from his face to get a better look. He was so deep in his sleep cause he didn't even notice that you've kissed his forehead. Then you remembered that yesterday he got home pretty late because he was working hard these past few days. And today might be the same. You sighed.

Then you made your way to bathroom to get cleaned before you went and do your daily routine which is preparing stuff for Michael before he went to work. Then only you can get ready to go to your work. It seems weird but not really cause that's how it works between the two of you. It was Michael's request though. It's also one of his terms that you have to follow if you really want to work cause he didn't want you to. But you love your job and you love him too, so you just do whatever he said. He wanted you to always go to work after him and be home before him so that you'd always be there for him. You didn't mind because you like it that way too. You feel very glad that you got to do all the stuff for him like a real wife would do.

So you went to the closet to choose a shirt for him to wear that day. You picked out his black and red CTE shirt that you love to see it on him (There's a PIC). So after ironing it with his slacks you hung it at the usual place. You then made your way to the kitchen to cook some breakfast as always. You didn't bother to wake Michael up cause he would usually get up by himself since he's a morning person.

At the kitchen, you decided to make some pancakes. So you got all your stuff together to make the pancake mix. Yes, you made the mixture yourself instead of using instant ones. As you were about to cook it on the stove, you glanced to the kitchen's clock and you felt weird because normally, Michael would already be there with you in the kitchen.

So you made your way up towards the bedroom to check on him. As you made yourself in, you gasped when you saw that Michael was still sleeping in the bed. You were kind of angry because if he's late, that means you're gonna be late too. But you pity him at the same time. You really didn't have the heart to crash that peaceful sleep but you had to. So you did it in the sweetest way possible. You sat on the edge of the bed near him and you leaned in to kiss his yummy-looking lips. No reaction. You moved your lips a little obvious, but there's still no reaction. 'He must've been really tired' you thought.

So you decided to bit his lower lip in the sexiest way and you smiled when you heard his little moan. "Wake up, baby. You're late." You whispered. He ignored you and kept on kissing. You were kind of surprised but you gave it to him anyway. 'A little kiss won't harm' you thought to yourself.

But as the kiss got a little deeper, you stopped and pulled away before the heat could not be controlled and would lead to a different kind of story which you didn't want to happen at the moment. He pouted.

"You gotta get ready now or I'm gonna be late." You reminded him emphasizing 'I'm' with wide eyes, sarcastically. He just sighed.

"Come on, Michael. You said you have an important meeting today. Get up!" You said as you pulled him up.

"Alright, alright! I'm up. Jeez." He muttered. He got up and made his way really slow to the bathroom which annoyed you like crazy.

"Hey, can you move a little faster? I'm not kidding when I said you're late. Look, it's 8:15 already and you got to be there by 9:00." You pointed to the clock on your side table and his eyes followed your fingers.

He gasped then look back at you again. "Oh boy...." He sighed and rushed to go and get ready.

"I told you." You bragged as you started to make your back to the kitchen and continued what you left earlier. As you were pouring some orange juice in Michael's glass, you heard his voice from upstairs, "Honey...?! Where did you put the fedora that you gave me last year as a gift?" He asked in a desperate voice.

"Ummm it's somewhere on the top of the cupboard, baby. Why'd you ask?" You replied with a shouting voice so that he would hear you. "Got it!" He announced. You just smiled.

"I wanna wear it today. It look good with the CTE shirt, don't you think?" He said as he jogged into the kitchen. You looked at him who was now drinking his orange juice and you nodded agreeably. He do look good. He winked at you and quickly made his way to the front door, ready to go.

"You don't wanna eat some?" You asked as you followed his steps. "I want to baby, but I'm pretty late right now. I got to go." He muttered as he opened the door.

"Wait, Michael! Your briefcase." You handed it to him.

"Oh yeah, thank you baby. See you." He took it as he pecked your lips and rushed out of the house. You were kind of upset because he didn't give you a proper goodbye.

But suddenly, he stopped immediately as if he forgotten something and turned around then jogged back to you. You just stood there and looked at him, biting your lower lips.

He just smiled as he held the back of your head and pulled it closer to kiss your forehead, with full of love. "Goodbye, Y/N. I'll be home early today. Love you!" He winked and gave you a smirk as he quickly made his way back to his car and drove off.

"I love you too." You whispered to yourself with a smile as you already got what you wanted. And now you couldn't wait for him to come home.